9th Gen Civic Forum banner

241 - 260 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
you can always get a little creative with those rims before replacing them... lol
anyone notice the 5 black inserts every few inches? those black insert/lines can be painted very colorful (for example Inferno Orange or Powder Blue/ Hot Red, etc... and you can change the color of the Lug Nuts... change the Valve caps with color... lots of color theme available for ugly rims... like a bad haircut lol :+)

-------------

This guy spraying the wheels is a Real EXPERT :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
What was this unbelievable thing you someone was saying about the ex getting 230hp?

·
I Need A Vacation
13,834 Posts
What was this unbelievable thing you someone was saying about the ex getting 230hp?
Yeah I remember somebody posting that and I said to myself that guy probably had a few too many that night.

·
Registered
763 Posts
i just found out that the EX-L Coupe will come in CVT with 230 HP: this info was from a very reliable source who has a honda youtube channel and is uptodate with many things Honda is planning... we must wait 2 more weeks for the Autoshow to get the info out to everyone...
so to to repeat, the SI will have 205 HP but the EX-L will get CVT 230 HP
i just came from my local honda dealer and they tell me that the New 14 Civic will get a CVT with optiional HFP package and available Honda aftermarket to upgrade...
HP should be in the neighborhood of 230 which is unbelievable since the SI just got a 4HP boost to 205...
SI will remain Manual transmission while CVT Automatics for all Civics,,,
also rumored is the Honda Accord Coupe to get 400HP with aftermarket HPD
...please dont shoot the messenger, im only relaying what i heard... but the real truth should be available at the coming LA Autoshow this coming Thanksgiving holidays..
Hours & Admissions

Show Hours
Friday, Nov. 22: 11am – 10pm
Saturdays: 9am – 10pm
Sundays: 9am – 8pm
Monday-Wednesday: 11am – 10pm
Thanksgiving: 9am – 8pm
Friday, Nov.29: 9am – 10pm
The show entrance closes one hour prior to the show closing.
Tickets
Weekday Admission (Mon-Thu) Ages 13 & up: $10
Weekend Admission (Fri-Sat) Ages 13 & up: $12
Child Admission Ages 6-12: $6, children 5 and under are FREE when accompanied by an adult
Seniors Ages 65 & up: $8.00 – Available at the cash box office (weekdays only)

Well this guy was the one saying he had some inside info on an EX or EXL getting 230hp. I remember he then said he was going to go with an Accord and just like that, as quickly as he swooped in with his scoops, he left even quicker.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,834 Posts
Well this guy was one saying he had some inside info on an EX or EXL getting 230hp. I remember he then said he was going to go with an Accord and just like that, as quickly as he swooped in with his scoops, he left even quicker.
Because 2015 Accord Sport going to be turbo and 280HP. He PM me and promised lol.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,570 Posts
The whole 9th gen, so far, look like 4x4s stock. Ironically, I find that the LXs look lower than the EX or Si on stock wheels and suspensions. Not that they are lower. They just look that way, to me.

When I'm driving down the road, and I see an EX or Si at stock height, I think, dang that looks high (I don't actually say 'dang'), but when I see an LX, I do not think that. Again, just my perception.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,834 Posts
I really want to know if the 2014 si will come with keyless entry/ start like the ex. I am quite jealous.
IIRC the Si will also get push button start, keyless entry and keyless trunk release anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Is this the 2014 Civic Si sedan with some custom modifications? You can tell it's not the 2013 because of the new climate controls (0:54) presented in the 2014 Civic models. I don't see a push start, though, which is odd...

Unless the person who modded this car also changed the knobs, buttons, and added a digital display for climate control, this is an early model of the 2014 Si sedan. I'm willing to bet some stuff has changed, though... This was several months ago.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Is this the 2014 Civic Si sedan with some custom modifications? You can tell it's not the 2013 because of the new climate controls (0:54) presented in the 2014 Civic models. I don't see a push start, though, which is odd...

Unless the person who modded this car also changed the knobs, buttons, and added a digital display for climate control, this is an early model of the 2014 Si sedan. I'm willing to bet some stuff has changed, though... This was several months ago.
No this is a 2013. It's someone's car and the 13 si and touring models in canada both come with auto climate control.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

241 - 260 of 292 Posts