9th Gen Civic Forum banner

261 - 280 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ah, I wasn't aware of that.
Cars are more expensive in Canada, but it's hard to compare apples to apples. If you look at the trim levels on both sides of the border, the Canadian versions come better equipped almost always. I have no idea why that is.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has there been any information released by Honda regarding the 2014 Si sedan? In addition, when is the 2014 Si supposed to arrive at dealerships?

·
I Need A Vacation
13,834 Posts
Has there been any information released by Honda regarding the 2014 Si sedan? In addition, when is the 2014 Si supposed to arrive at dealerships?
I think early April. Use the search function, many of the questions you might have has probably been asked and answered before.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm actually let down by honda with this 14 I like it but I'm pretty tired of just the si now year after year. I've held back on building another car in hopes honda will actually bring out a turbo stateside looks like I'm pretty much done with this ambition and hope..... how very disappointing. Probably we will end up getting another garbage mugen civic that has no difference to the engine from a normal si accept "body kit" mugen tags everywhere and lowered.....

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,570 Posts
'Getch ya sliced tomatoes heah!'

·
Registered
232 Posts
Definitely happy my Si has all black seats...

Reactions: Slickone

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have yet to see just what the "re-tuned" exhaust consists of on the 2014...Does anyone know if it's a cat back or maybe a downpipe??? I know they say 4 hp but Honda tends to under rate and I like factory Honda parts if I can help it. And I have already used the search feature :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sedan should be on sale today, if Honda sticks to their earlier statement.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Here is the sedan:

Pics from Honda website

Reactions: Ninja63634

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,570 Posts
Suddenly I'm in the mood for sliced tomatoes.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,570 Posts
You're right. Those slicers look like they'll make for easy clean-up. hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

·
I Need A Vacation
13,834 Posts
I checked the Honda.com website and so much for the decklid spoiler it is the same as 2013 spoiler. Also PMM has been renamed Modern Steel Metallic which I think is a slightly lighter shade than PMM and SOP has been replaced by Fire Orange which is more orange color than SOP.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I checked the Honda.com website and so much for the decklid spoiler it is the same as 2013 spoiler. Also PMM has been renamed Modern Steel Metallic which I think is a slightly lighter shade than PMM and SOP has been replaced by Fire Orange which is more orange color than SOP.
yup

I think pmm and modern steel is completely different because my dad's 14' accord is modern steel. Pmm is better imo :(

261 - 280 of 292 Posts