9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, need a little help here. My car is a 2014 Honda Civic touring Canadian model, so my issue is that my car seem to be loosing power whenever I turn my AC on and the car starts to hesitate during acceleration, check engine light is on and I have went to various mechanic and I can’t seem to figure out what is really going on. I have replaced my fuel injector, spark plugs, gas filter and have also cleaned and reprogrammed my throttle body. As anyone had this issue before or can enlighten me as to what might be causing this problem? The only other thing I am thinking about , that might be related to these symptoms is the MAP sensor.

·
Photoshop Masta
2,971 Posts
A slight loss in power while running your AC is normal. But as far as it actually hesitating and your CEL being on, that's odd.

Have you tried getting the car scanned to get the error code?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
A slight loss in power while running your AC is normal. But as far as it actually hesitating and your CEL being on, that's odd.

Agreed, you need to pull the code(s) for further diagnosis.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello guys, need a little help here. My car is a 2014 Honda Civic touring Canadian model, so my issue is that my car seem to be loosing power whenever I turn my AC on and the car starts to hesitate during acceleration, check engine light is on and I have went to various mechanic and I can’t seem to figure out what is really going on. I have replaced my fuel injector, spark plugs, gas filter and have also cleaned and reprogrammed my throttle body. As anyone had this issue before or can enlighten me as to what might be causing this problem? The only other thing I am thinking about , that might be related to these symptoms is the MAP sensor.

Yes I did, error code that came is “huge exhaust leakage” .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts