9th Gen Civic Forum banner

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
do you really think it is necessary to get the upgraded brackets. The eibach pro kit doesn't require them and from what i hear on the firm setting it is firmer than th oem 20mm

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
do you really think it is necessary to get the upgraded brackets. The eibach pro kit doesn't require them and from what i hear on the firm setting it is firmer than th oem 20mm
The eibach kit was built around the 12 which didn't have the newer revised brackets yet.
Side by side it's like night and day.
The newer ones are stronger so for a few dollars why not upgrade em?

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
2014 Si Rear Sway Bar Fitment To '12 & '13 Si's

actually most people i know are using civic type r rear sway bar
Where can we buy the Type R RSB?Does it bolt up no issues?

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Where can we buy the Type R RSB?Dies it bolt up no issues?

most jdm store sells them, it's 100% bolt on

buy ctr rear sway bar, after install, sell your 20mm rsb to r18 or 12-13 si...

after you flip your stock 20mm, ctr rsb will cost you about $80

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
Parts ordered! Way excited to pair this with my lightweight rims and HFP suspension.

$123.98 shipped from College Hills Honda.

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
image.png

Are you guys using torque specs as listed above? This is listed for the 2012 Si. I'm wondering if specs for the larger 2014 rear sway bar are different.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I torqued my 2015 22 mm progress brace to around there, and no issues yet. Btw I'm selling my 2015 si 20 mm rear sway bar if anyone wants it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got my kit in but was wondering about the end links. Are the '13 OEM end links the same as the '14 or should I get a set of aftermarket, if so anyone know which ones?

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
There was no mention of having to get new endlinks. I'm pretty sure 9th gen endlinks are all the same.

I got my parts in from CHH today as well. Everything is there, but the sway bar looks used. Dents and scratches and what not :question:

·
I Need A Vacation
13,835 Posts
I got my parts in from CHH today as well. Everything is there, but the sway bar looks used. Dents and scratches and what not :question:
I would contact them and try to get a partial refund because if you pay new you should get new. I wonder if maybe someone bought it, used it than packaged it back up and returned it and CHH never realized it was used. A friend of mine who works in retail told me that happens alot.

81 - 100 of 128 Posts