9th Gen Civic Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
I don't believe so. The endlinks adjust and move somewhat on their on.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,835 Posts
Question-- After install new rear sway bar, do I need to do alignment?
If you haven't had an alignment in a while than its probably a good idea to get one anyways but normally no you don't need an alignment when you install a new RSB.

·
Registered
137 Posts
can anybody help me out? for this part number "93401-10020-008 x 4 Stabilizer Holder Bolts (You can reuse your old ones. I just prefer new bolts on new parts) $1.10 ea"

when I search for it on CHH i cannot find any part for it. Was it meant to be *
93401-10020-08*(this is a washer not a bolt) anybody can help me out or should I just not bother with the bolt?

·
Registered
1 Posts
can anybody help me out? for this part number "93401-10020-008 x 4 Stabilizer Holder Bolts (You can reuse your old ones. I just prefer new bolts on new parts) $1.10 ea"

when I search for it on CHH i cannot find any part for it. Was it meant to be 93401-10020-08(this is a washer not a bolt) anybody can help me out or should I just not bother with the bolt?
I guess its both washer and the bolt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead.

I just did this on a 2015 EX and it took the handling from un-acceptable to acceptable. First I got Si wheels and new tires but the rear sway bar was what I should've done first. Doing both makes it a decent handling car. Doing both was also very budget friendly.

For reference I used to have an EP3 (05 Si) with coilovers and a mk7 GTI that I used to have as well. Those 2 cars spoiled handling for me and I really wanted to keep this 2015 EX as a daily (and drive it until the wheels fall off) because I got a great deal for it but the handling was just friggin terrible stock. No idea how anyone drives it stock and thinks that it feels safe... anyways this thread saved me from getting coilovers.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,571 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead.

I just did this on a 2015 EX
What, exactly, did you do?

Since my last post in this thread, the '12 LX I had was traded in for a '15 LX. I'm interested to know what you did and your impressions, especially if you did a RSB and you're hapy with it, and why.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did exactly what the first post of this thread did. I believe its the 2014 Si 20mm RSB. Part numbers are on the first post.
Like I said above. Initially I bought Si Wheels (17 inch) and new tires (215/45/17 I think, dont remember exactly but its the stock 17 inch tire size). New Tires/Wheels helped a bit but the car overall still felt "floaty" and unstable at times. Then I found this thread and did the RSB and its within an acceptable performance now.

I used to feel like the steering response wasn't as good and often times I'd feel like the car was slightly drifting around after I change lanes...sort of like it was unstable. I've driven a Prius that had better handling that this thing imo... well that feeling is completely gone now. When I take turns at street lights its obvious that the car is more stable overall. So basically I just did wheels/tires + rsb and the car is fixed with the exception of a lack of like 50hp and a better tranny of course but its an acceptable daily driver now.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts