9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello civic members!

I'm reaching out to all of you for your opinions on window tint. I recently purchased a 2014 white civic si four door and I'm debating on whether to tint my windows or not. I've always tinted my cars because they look nice from the outside, keeps the car cool and the sun from your face. However, on this particular car, the seats have some red and I like it how it looks from the outside outside. Let me know your opinion.

Thanks!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Get as dark as your state will allow, it's worth it. Looks good, helps cut down on heat, can help prevent theft, etc.

·
Registered
156 Posts
for the love of god please do it, white cars look so good tinted!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I live in PA and had 30% on front and back of my old tsx. Never any issues and never felt like i needed to roll the windows down but if a police officer really wants to get you, he can I guess.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I live in new jersey i had 5% on my last car "will be getting tints soon" and its the same as PA we cant have tints in the front. Cops wont care. If you get pulled over, I always roll down my window before he even gets to the car to show i have nothing to hide. They usually give me the speech that "ohhh you can't have tints only law enforcement can". one cop asked why i have tints in the front. My straight answer was because they are cool. He just said try and take them off. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts