9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am new to the site just bought my 15 si coupe a couple weeks ago for my birthday. I already ordered bc coilovers for it and camber arms, hid for headlights and fogs and a invidia n1 3" exhaust I was going to order the mugen wing for it but I noticed that they all say only for 4dr models now my buddy has a 14 si 4dr and we pulled next to eachother and I looked at everything and could not find any difference in them has any put the mugen spoiler on a coupe before or could someone tell me the difference between the coupe and 4dr because I can't see it anywhere. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey guys I am new to the site just bought my 15 si coupe a couple weeks ago for my birthday. I already ordered bc coilovers for it and camber arms, hid for headlights and fogs and a invidia n1 3" exhaust I was going to order the mugen wing for it but I noticed that they all say only for 4dr models now my buddy has a 14 si 4dr and we pulled next to eachother and I looked at everything and could not find any difference in them has any put the mugen spoiler on a coupe before or could someone tell me the difference between the coupe and 4dr because I can't see it anywhere. Thanks for the help!
as soon as you put those coil-overs on you are voiding your warranty...you modified the suspension geometry...:eusa_clap:!

·
Registered
157 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOUGH AND WELCOME TO THE SITE...:misc_birthday:!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was asking a question about the spoiler lol obviously I know it will void a warranty but it doesn't really bother me. But thanks for the birthday wishes hahaha

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,074 Posts
as soon as you put those coil-overs on you are voiding your warranty...you modified the suspension geometry...:eusa_clap:!
What a pot-stirrer - haha.

The only thing he may void is if there is a suspension-related issue down the road. And Honda would have to prove it, regardless.

OP, don't sweat it, at least right now.

There is another thread running simultaneously to this one that is asking the same question you are.

Without a tape measure, you can't be sure of anything on two different model cars. The coupe's trunk is narrower than the sedan's. I had measured them a while ago. How much narrower I don't remember. But a spoiler made for the sedan's trunk will be too wide for the coupe, especially if it mounts to the side edges of the sedan's trunk.

·
Registered
157 Posts
What a pot-stirrer - haha.

The only thing he may void is if there is a suspension-related issue down the road. And Honda would have to prove it, regardless.

OP, don't sweat it, at least right now.

There is another thread running simultaneously to this one that is asking the same question you are.

Without a tape measure, you can't be sure of anything on two different model cars. The coupe's trunk is narrower than the sedan's. I had measured them a while ago. How much narrower I don't remember. But a spoiler made for the sedan's trunk will be too wide for the coupe, especially if it mounts to the side edges of the sedan's trunk.
DAMN...and that's the Islander at it again for me trying to have some fun...:pedobear:!

nothing but love for my Northern family though...!

LOL...!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I put a mugen cf wing on my 2 door coupe. they do NOT match up, repeat they do not match up. headaches... the dude that sold it to me lied through his teeth.. but being the person I am, i didn't give up. i just made it work by making my own brackets.

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,074 Posts
Merged and purged.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts