9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm new here trying to gain some information. I bought a kraftwerks super charger for my 2015 civic si . I am missing the 57 mm bracket spacer . I have called Kraft works and they are unable to sell me the part because it comes in a kit . Any suggestions ? Does anyone know the exact dimension so I can have it fabricated ? I'm really stuck here guys.Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
218 Posts
If you bought it brand new, I don't see why kraftwerks wouldn't replace the part. If you bought it used then you're out of luck with replacement parts. You may be able to find a reputable shop that can fabricate the part for you. Maybe even give kraftwerks a call to get the specific dimensions. Don't give up, keep annoying them, it's their job to provide adequate customer service.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I bought the kit used in great condition . I managed to source the hardware grade 8 . I have all of it . I am waiting for a reply from Douglas haley from kraftwerks. He is going to try and obtain the part. I know its 57 mm . But I have no clue what the thickness is or inner dimension. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a quick update incase anyone has had this problem here are the specs 57.15 long

19.06 OD

10.32 ID

·
Registered
565 Posts
There are small machine shops literally everywhere. Since you have the dimensions, I suggest Google map searching "machine shop" and call a few (if Kraft-werks still will not help).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts