9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to see what I can get for my si. I got it in September still owe a good bit, paid 20% so far. Its my daily but I only drive about 10 miles a day back and forth from work. Currently the only modification I've done is a skunk2 catback, I still have the stock exhaust. Located about 30 mins north of Philly. Figured id give forums a shot before dealerships
Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trying to see what I can get for my si. I got it in September still owe a good bit, paid 20% so far. Its my daily but I only drive about 10 miles a day back and forth from work. Currently the only modification I've done is a skunk2 catback, I still have the stock exhaust. Located about 30 mins north of Philly. Figured id give forums a shot before dealerships View attachment 495515
View attachment 495514
Trying to see what I can get for my si. I got it in September still owe a good bit, paid 20% so far. Its my daily but I only drive about 10 miles a day back and forth from work. Currently the only modification I've done is a skunk2 catback, I still have the stock exhaust. Located about 30 mins north of Philly. Figured id give forums a shot before dealerships View attachment 495515
View attachment 495514
Hello! I love this civic what is the make and model of this Civic? Mileage, year all that good stuff? Is it a manual transmission?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
2015 civic si. Done oil change roughly 2500 miles ago, currently changing pads and rotors all around. I had plans to mod quite a bit just getting tired of my payments deciding to save for a gr86 possibly. Of you didn't know all civic si are manual transmission. I am due for a trans flush next few thousand miles.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,799 Posts
If you are looking to sell, you need to include a price, otherwise these things turn into auctions, which is not cool here.

I understand the intent was to 'see what it's worth,' but that is essentially an auction, at least in intent, if not actuality.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Have you tried looking up the value on KBB or Edmunds? I would probably trust that to get a better picture of what the car is worth more than what people on this forum would offer because more often than not people on here would offer what they could afford, not necessarily what the car is actually worth.

Reactions: scottyrocks

·
Registered
Supercharged 2014 Fb6
140 Posts
Last year, with similar mods, my bank valued my 14 Si Sedan (about 80K mileage) at around $17K (that would be the private seller option in KBB).trade-in value will be less. But you can always ask the dealer for more. Worst they can do is say no.

When I picked up my 2014 si in 2016 with 23K mileage, I paid $17K at the Honda dealer for it, and got them to pay about $1k over the KBB value on the SAAB I was trading in. Just pester them, they'll either play ball to make that money, or let you know that you are wasting their time and keeping them from making that money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts