9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi New to the group here!

My name is David, I am looking forward to meeting new friends on here and hopefully, be enjoying the civic family.

I bought this civic when it first came out and the week after I gotten it, swapped the high beams for LED's, dropped it on BC Racing Extreme Drop Coils with factory spring rates and Finally, just added wheels Yesterday, Nothing too extraordinary, just simple and clean.

I am running 18x9 +25 all around VarrsToen MK2 Black and Bronze Lip Wheels on 215/35/18 Tires

I look forward to adding a supercharger kit on it and get a flashpro, but for now I think I'm good!

Pics Taken when the car was dirty, and it was raining outside.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Wheel

Vehicle Honda Car Automotive design Honda civic

:eek3dancesmiley:

·
I know who U R.
7,995 Posts
Reactions: Dkillahster

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,799 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, David.

Great looking car, and the photo composition is dynamite, as well. :thumb:

·
I know who U R.
7,995 Posts

·
Vendor
1,243 Posts
Hello David and welcome to the club! Thanks for sharing pictures with us - your Si looks stunning! There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi New to the group here!

My name is David, I am looking forward to meeting new friends on here and hopefully, be enjoying the civic family.

I bought this civic when it first came out and the week after I gotten it, swapped the high beams for LED's, dropped it on BC Racing Extreme Drop Coils with factory spring rates and Finally, just added wheels Yesterday, Nothing too extraordinary, just simple and clean.

I am running 18x9 +25 all around VarrsToen MK2 Black and Bronze Lip Wheels on 215/35/18 Tires

I look forward to adding a supercharger kit on it and get a flashpro, but for now I think I'm good!

Pics Taken when the car was dirty, and it was raining outside.
View attachment 324841
View attachment 324849
View attachment 324857
:eek3dancesmiley:
I know this is an old post but where can I find those wheels for sale?? Those look great and every site I’ve find them on is either out of stock, or a deleted post

·
I Need A Vacation
14,457 Posts
I know this is an old post but where can I find those wheels for sale?? Those look great and every site I’ve find them on is either out of stock, or a deleted post
Post is from 2015 7 years ago good chance those wheels have been discontinued unless you get lucky and find a used set in good condition.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts