9th Gen Civic Forum banner

2015 Si Sedan fog lights stopped working

8K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  IllestZ7 
#1 ·
I got my car August 26. About 2 weeks after that, I went to turno on my foglights and...nothing. No fog light indicator nothing. I was really pissed because I had to wait 4 weeks to get it in rallye red and I got the last one in the tri-state in production. I'm going to take it to the dealership on the 14th but I just wanetd to know what the issue may have been since I have no clue about mechanics(shamefully :dry:)

#3 ·
As it turns out i'm a complete idiot and accidentally turned off the fog lights without realizing it and didn't know how to turn them back on. Some Mod, ANY MOD!!! please delete this thread and spare me my dignity lol

#6 ·
It's still funny though.But yea it takes a big man to fess up bro????

#7 ·
kingofdefiance got some really big ones to come back and actually admit to the honest truth. heck...at least say it was blown fuse...or the switch fried out on ya....

something other than, whoops, i turned it off and couldn't figure out how to turn back on.

my hat's off to you.

Reactions: abitolder
#9 ·
You didn't capitalize 'issue' or 'have.'

Seriously, did you accidentally turn them off and forget how to turn them back on, as had the OP (although I don't know how that would even be possible)?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.