9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am sure I am not the only one to have this issue but I JUST got my Si last weekend! the f**k?! it only has 7500 miles.....but I got in it to leave work and on goes the "i" to tell me to "check airbag system" and a little red dude sitting with a ball in it's face that does not extinguish the way it should. Is there any info I may be able to give the dealer to help hurry this repair along? Can't believe I already have to take it back! arg. Does anyone know anything about this? help me sleep easier tonight? I know I don't want an accident to take place with airbags that won't work. Thank you in advance....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bingo!!! thank you SO MUCH!!! saved us the trip to take it back on Friday.....the B29 fuse was out so I replaced it and wala....everything back to normal. Thanks again

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2015 Civic SI just started to show the "Check Airbag System" as well. My light comes on randomly, but stays on unless I turn the car off for a little bit and then restart it. Then after a few minutes of driving it pops back up and stays on again. What do you think I should do? No accidents, and no mods. The light originally came on while I was in a touchless car wash. Do you think that the water pressure might have screwed up a sensor? I checked both fuses (B3 & B29) and both were good. I did, however replace them anyways. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
My 2015 Civic SI just started to show the "Check Airbag System" as well. My light comes on randomly, but stays on unless I turn the car off for a little bit and then restart it. Then after a few minutes of driving it pops back up and stays on again. What do you think I should do? No accidents, and no mods. The light originally came on while I was in a touchless car wash. Do you think that the water pressure might have screwed up a sensor? I checked both fuses (B3 & B29) and both were good. I did, however replace them anyways. Any other suggestions?
Assuming the battery is good and fully charged.
You will need to have the SRS scanned for DTCs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts