9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Al Gore invented the internet in 1991 so we'll start from there.

1991) 4th Gen owner on the 4th Gen bulletin boards: "The new 5th Gen Civic looks terrible."

1995) 5th Gen owner on the 5th Gen forums: "The new 6th Gen Civic looks terrible."

2000) 6th Gen owner on the 6th Gen forums: "The new 7th Gen Civic looks terrible."

2005) 7th Gen owner on the 7th Gen forums: "The new 8th Gen Civic looks terrible."

2011) 8th Gen owner on the 8th Gen forums: "The new 9th Gen Civic looks terrible."

2015) 9th Gen owner on the 9th Gen forums: "The new 10th Gen Civic looks terrible."
Yep, the usual, And of course the 10th Gen forums will say the same about the 11th Gen. But at the end of the day, Honda dealers will still be selling the Civic like candy bars!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
Yeah, it's just us cranky enthusiasts that get all frothy at the mouth. hahahahahaaaa

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
Yeah, you like it now, try keeping it clean and pretty like that.
At first I thought you were referring to the hand in pants thing. haha

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yeah, you like it now, try keeping it clean and pretty like that. That's why I got rid of my blue Civic....it always looked dirty. Bugged the crap out of me.
i have a blue civic right now and i get a boner for keeping it clean and pretty

At first I thought you were referring to the hand in pants thing. haha
so did i >_> ... <_<

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
with no manual transmission on the 1.5 Turbo, I am out on the ex, A new Lx is an option with a MT, I will most likely stalk the Si , Although something tells me the pricing on the Si is going to be 3K + more than a 9th Si

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
And if it was painted body color it would still be full of rock chips. Of course, they could have left it off completely, and redesigned that section of the grill and hood. But then you'd be going back to the style of the 2012-13 coupe front end with no brightwork.

The current front end brightwork is part of Honda/Acura's corporate identity.
I've seen a 2016 sedan at my dealer with a Honda hood deflector. Gosh horrible on the 10th gen. You will understand when you see it!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
This coupe looks like a weird hybrid of a Civic and FRS from behind.

[/QUOTE

As of right now, I don't like the body curves, Looks like a Mazda - Hyundai thing, I don't care for the tail lights. looks like something of "Lincoln car" , The rear spoiler looks pretty nice, But, It really resembles the frs and brz spoiler. Maybe i will grow to like it.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts