9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 Honda Civic EX-L Urban Titanium

I just picked up my car today and posted a photo in the garage. The photo was taken when it had 1.1 miles on it. Very New!

This will be my first Honda with the exception of the 1988 Honda NT650 motorcycle I used to ride.
I am really happy to join this forum and look forward to many happy years with my car and with all of you.

PS:I can't wait to get one of the stickers everyone is so excited about.

Tracy akafrog

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome!

Well, I have only had it a few hours. Just planning on figuring out how everything works. Still could't figure out how to connect my ipod. It didn't seem to want to recognize it.

But, I did go buy a Kurgo Wander Hammock to cover the back seat. I plan on taking my little dog to the beach tomorrow. I know you are probably thinking I'm crazy for taking my brand new car to a dog beach. I probably am crazy considering I have to drive off the paved road and park it in a dirt/sand lot. Plus, he gets really wet and covered in sand. Hope this hammock works.
Besides wheel locks, that's it so far.
What have you done to yours?

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

Well, I have only had it a few hours. Just planning on figuring out how everything works. Still could't figure out how to connect my ipod. It didn't seem to want to recognize it.

But, I did go buy a Kurgo Wander Hammock to cover the back seat. I plan on taking my little dog to the beach tomorrow. I know you are probably thinking I'm crazy for taking my brand new car to a dog beach. I probably am crazy considering I have to drive off the paved road and park it in a dirt/sand lot. Plus, he gets really wet and covered in sand. Hope this hammock works.
Besides wheel locks, that's it so far.
What have you done to yours?
congrats on the EX-L and welcome to 9th!:) i have a dog as well but i would take him with an suv lol. but whatever is cool, long as you protect your leather seats! did your ipod say something along the lines: "This accessory is not supported."? cuz if it did, just turn off your car,unplug the ipod, turn your car on again, and plug it back it. thats how i got mine to work once it did that and has been working every other time even before this incident

·
Registered
425 Posts
You better have a good wet vac for the water and sand. lol
I had the dealer install Remote Starter, Door Visors, Hood Deflector, Wing Spoiler and the Mud Flaps were on the car " Free " as I did not want to pay for them, I installed LEDs lights inside and out HID lights Low Beams but will do the retro fit a little later on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Marchael
White seems like the popular color.
Thanks for the welcome, and yes about the ipod message. After updating the ipod software, I went out and figured it out. I got it working, but I am not sure about having to tab through 9012 songs. I guess I will need to use a flash drive with only my favorite music or use the aux 3.5 mm input and use the ipod controls to find the music I want.
Wallpaper set up was easy. Dog picture is in the car.

@philly888
I got a clean EX-l off the truck. They didn't put anything on it. I hear you about the mud flaps. I was lucky they agreed not to add anything. I bought the wheel locks at the parts dept. and put them on in the parking lot instead of paying for them to do it. Sounds like you have a good start. I hope to see pictures.

·
Banned
89 Posts
Hi and :welcome: to 9GC.com! Congrats on the new Civic!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts