9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, my name is dan and I am new to this forum, also I wanted to share that I own a 2013 fb6 who’s looking to make 300-360hp n/a. Now doing all of my research for the past week I haven’t gotten an accurate answer on how much power I can squeeze out of this motor.

·
Registered
263 Posts
300 hp n/a will never happen.
hate to shatter your dream, it’s just a fact.
boost will get you there, but n/a with full bolt ons and head swap may get you to like 250ish but also alot of coin.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Best I've seen NA is like 270 and that involves a K20 head swap. Not sure if on E85 or not, but there's gonna be a lot of work involved that could probably be done with just a turbo kit.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,450 Posts

Yeah 250-260WHP tops. If your a diehard with cash to burn and mechanically inclined than go for it otherwise I wouldn't bother. If you have a real need for NA 300WHP buy a car with an engine that was designed to make that kind of power.

·
Registered
917 Posts
360HP NA would cost you more than the total value of your car.

This is really the limit for a street legal NA K series engine and it is incredibly expensive.

·
Registered
411 Posts
it'll probably be possible if you had unlimited money. But for a street car to push that kind of power on the k24z7, it's highly unlikely. IF you still want to go this route, I would go high compression, 13:1 or even 14:1 (if possible), k20 head swap, rebuild the bottom end so it can rev to 9k, and e85. Just go with a positive displacement supercharger if you want to keep it with an NA feel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts