9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this issue what I'm driving and I'm kind of driving a little bit and I'm in 3rd gear and I press the clutch to go into when I press the clutch it pops out as I'm like shifting into 4th and pretty much guides itself in the fourth without me doing nothing

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
You're going to get better replies by listing the year and model of your Civic. Also, it's hard to understand your run-on sentence. "I'm in 3rd gear and I press the clutch to go into when I press the clutch it pops out"

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,140 Posts
He's driving either KITT or My Mother the Car.

·
Registered
391 Posts
You're going to get better replies by listing the year and model of your Civic. Also, it's hard to understand your run-on sentence. "I'm in 3rd gear and I press the clutch to go into when I press the clutch it pops out"
Could be an exhaust leak causing the run on sentences, not sure about the popping though

Edit: Actually, the more I read the original post, the more I think this is all delusions caused by an exhaust leak.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not joking about none of my post just bc yall spend money on namebrand stuff doesn't mean shit doesn't make ur car better why waste money
While u spend money I spend way less and build and make my own upgrades and look at the results modify and remake better bc at end of day I respect a person's car more but how much work he actually put in the car rather than how much money he spent a person can spend all this money and have a nice looking car but I will still respect the other person whose car doesn't look as great but he's put work on the car

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have ktuner and I have adjusted my rev hang I have done the clutch master cylinder delay valve removal also I'm about to upgrade my clutch cable to a steel cable I have to hit the clutch pedal adjustment bushings look okay I'm going to check the cables this weekend I was just wondering if anybody else has that problem it doesn't really do it unless I hit the engine pretty hard

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I'm not joking about none of my post just bc yall spend money on namebrand stuff doesn't mean shit doesn't make ur car better why waste money
While u spend money I spend way less and build and make my own upgrades and look at the results modify and remake better bc at end of day I respect a person's car more but how much work he actually put in the car rather than how much money he spent a person can spend all this money and have a nice looking car but I will still respect the other person whose car doesn't look as great but he's put work on the car
I didn't say anything about money, or namebrand parts.....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hopefully someone will join in the topic to help you.

Did you inspect your
Engine & transmission mounts
Shift linkages

Can a shift selector spring cause something like this.

Anyways gl.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
3rd gear popping out when/fixed issue

Fixed issue recently having trouble shifting and sometimes grinding so I did a little investigation took me sometime but I did it with my brother who's a Master Mechanic and we like to make our own shit happy time anyways but anyways during my recent discoveries in adjusting and ******* with shit I have noticed that well let me explain my driving habit stock setup is not meant for me are people that drive like me I drive like I'm in a race car every time I get behind the wheel I drive like a madman so I have noticed that but upgrading all the bushings the shifting assembly and also by making it a short shifter custom-made and it's durable cuz I drive hard and now it's just perfect faster and no problems I don't know which one did it but I know this short shifter actually help but making a custom one was a bitch had to remake brackets for the shifting link cables and all that when I get a chance if people are interested I'll Make A do it yourself so people would know what I'm talking about anybody needs help and would like help

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
LOL!! I have to wonder how he did in English composition. It's would be entertaining if it weren't so sad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts