9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shadyhat: Ok So i have been doing some investigating trying to find out any news on the 4dr sedan hfp aero/lip kits and nothing so far..... Sorry if i got anyone excited with the thread title...

My question is:
Has anyone heard any rumors, leaked info from honda, even any speculation from credible sources as to IF or WHEN honda plans to release hfp aero/lip kit for the 4DR 9th gen?..... anything you heard- Please Post it!

·
Registered
225 Posts
when i was putting the down payment for my Si i asked the dealer and he said he heard at the end of the year so maybe November or December..hopefully!! but he wasnt %100 sure

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
i was at my dealer the other day and have also been curious about this for some time, ( i signed up for a pmm si sedan!!!) One thing that leads me to believe there wont be a kit for the sedan is all other vehicles that support the hfp aero kit have "dimples" or "pre-imprinted" notches where the factory kit screw holes would line up for install, the 2012 however has no indication of these markings....fail..I hope that I am wrong though....

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
If there was some, then College Hills would know already but they're also in the same boat we're in...Waiting to see if there will be any.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
my dealer told me that mugen exhausts would come out this month.......sigh
What? Really? So, this would be Mugen first product for the 9th gen? I would expect maybe next year.

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
honesttly this is taking way too long... where mid october and not even a mention of the release for the sedan HFP kit... and no one wants to make $$$$ by fabricating an aftermarket one..womp

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
i was at my dealer the other day and have also been curious about this for some time, ( i signed up for a pmm si sedan!!!) One thing that leads me to believe there wont be a kit for the sedan is all other vehicles that support the hfp aero kit have "dimples" or "pre-imprinted" notches where the factory kit screw holes would line up for install, the 2012 however has no indication of these markings....fail..I hope that I am wrong though....
They will most likely release the aero kit with the 2013s bcuz then, they will add the holes you mentioned. Hopefully 2012s can still install. I wants xD

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
my dealer told me that mugen exhausts would come out this month.......sigh
So...um...yeah it's been a month and 5 days. Where's the mugen exhaust?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts