9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Official location is Quaker Steak and Lube at 1 PM in Edison, NJ. The date has been moved to 5/17/15!

In order for everyone to be able to meet up, we will now be having 2 meets per month. One at a northern location and one at a southern location. This thread is for the northern meet. The next planned meet is Sunday 5/17/2015 at 1 PM. Location is undecided but there are 3 choices. The Woodbridge Mall, Quaker Steak and Lube in Edison, or Bridgewater Commons. Please add your name to the sign-up sheet and rank the 3 locations in your preference. Whichever is the most preferred by 5/03/2015 will be the location. Most votes is not necessarily the most preferred.

*Please only add your name if you are able to attend on that day. By that I mean, you will show up if it is at your preferred location, but not necessarily at another location. I do not want to give preference to one location only to find out that person had no intentions of showing up at all.

Anyone is welcome to join. Being from NJ is not necessary.

Here is the link to the sign up sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oCSOTMVU-jgDwt1SZiiPu4QLJ5pDGpdPEv6Wuua7dWE/edit?usp=sharing

·
Registered
54 Posts
signed up!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Yea, thanks for setting up NNJ meets this opens up the doors to most of the other members that were not able to make it to the first meet.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Its crazy that we already have alittle more than double the members for the northern meet vs. southern meet. This was a great idea, I know there are more people that would be very interested in attending idk why they have not put there name down.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Just curious. The 10th is mothers' day. Everyone still in?

Bring your Mom :):potsitr:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I will be spending the morning with my mom and after i get back from the meet. I will have a new update this upcoming meet i am very excited, i am currently being e-tuned.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Official location is a unanimous Quaker Steak and Lube at 1 PM in Edison, NJ.

See everyone there and continue to add to the list if you want to attend.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would anyone be interested in changing it to the 17th? A few people can't go because it's mother's day.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Let's just confirm the 17th. Mothers day is the 10th I'm sure most people won't make it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts