9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
QUAKERBRIDGE MALL at 1PM IS THE LOCATION.

The next planned meet is Sunday 6/14/2015 at 1 PM. Location is undecided but there are 3 choices. Due to the lack of attendance at 1 of 2 meets last month, we will be going back to one meet that is more centralized. Keep in mind that we have regulars that drive over an hour to attend the meets so please no complaints about the locations being more than 5 minutes from your house. The locations are Quakerbridge, Bridgewater, or Freehold. We would most likely meet at the mall of whichever town we choose. Please add your name to the sign-up sheet and rank the 3 locations in your preference. If you will absolutely not attend a location, do NOT list it as a preference, instead just list your top 2 or 1 preference(s). Whichever is the most preferred by 6/7/2015 will be the location.

Anyone is welcome to join. Being from NJ is not necessary.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ciW0T3UySZrmMl8mJuzVwWCQYA9tDq2BpDd0d5yzfLw/edit?usp=sharing

·
Registered
732 Posts
Thanks for your effort Matt.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Wont be able to make this one. I will be in Maryland that weekend.

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
Put me down for Quaker bridge

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
Ugh can we actually postpone this to the 21st?!

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
False alarm.. See you guys Sunday! I'll be sure to show up in my prius and free rev the crap out of it in the parking lot!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'll be missing this one guys. I'm a little under the weather. I hope it turns out to be a good one for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts