9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I would like to invite the 9thGenCivic community to a monthly Thursday night meet that I host at The Hat. All makes and models are welcome as long as you follow the rules. Hope to see everyone soon! Thanks.

Date/Time: Every last Thursday of the month.
The Hat: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM

Locations:
The Hat
5505 Rosemead Blvd.
Temple City, CA 91780

Rules:
1) No stupid ****
2) Respect others
3) Have fun

Announcements:
TBA

·
Registered
83 Posts
awesome, im sure people from this forum will be taking part in the meet.
too bad im not from that area or else i would be their!

any pictures of these meets, really curious at how big these meets get and what type of cars are usually their.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome, im sure people from this forum will be taking part in the meet.
too bad im not from that area or else i would be their!

any pictures of these meets, really curious at how big these meets get and what type of cars are usually their.
I'm excited to see some new 9th gen Civics attend this meet. The meet usually consists of mostly Hondas, though all makes and models are welcome to attend. The head count ranges from 5-30 cars. It varies depending on people's schedules. I will post pictures from previous meets soon.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm excited to see some new 9th gen Civics attend this meet. The meet usually consists of mostly Hondas, though all makes and models are welcome to attend. The head count ranges from 5-30 cars. It varies depending on people's schedules. I will post pictures from previous meets soon.
Im guessing this is a new meet from the small group of cars.
8thcivic is a bigger forum, you should post the meet on that site too, im sure you will get a bigger crowd with the 8th civic guys

cant wait to see the pic's.

do the cops trouble you guys or are they easy going?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im guessing this is a new meet from the small group of cars.
8thcivic is a bigger forum, you should post the meet on that site too, im sure you will get a bigger crowd with the 8th civic guys

cant wait to see the pic's.

do the cops trouble you guys or are they easy going?
I started this meet back in November 2008, a month after I bought my GE8 (2009 Honda Fit Sport). It first started off as a Fit Freak 626 meet. Then I started inviting other Honda forums to attend. There is a local sheriff police department a block away, but they're cool with us having the meets. I try to keep things as organized and safe for everyone.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how many people on average you get at your meet's?
Usually around 15. Most we ever had was about 30-35 cars. The meet tonight should be good. Expecting 20-25 cars, more or less. Either way, I'll be there. Leaving work now to go home and give the GE8 a quick wash.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts