9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Aw man i didn't realize this was going on...i would have strolled through!
Next meet is on the 23rd. Come through!

just wondering, but in the video 626 Monthly Meet @The Hat 1/26/12 | Legit Motion at 1:10... how much would those headlights be for a '12 civic coupe? and is it even available? would i have to switch my housing out with those and order a new bumper? o_O
The problem is that those are JDM CTR headlights. Japan doesn't have the Civic anymore. Your only bet is Europe, but I'm not even sure if they have headlights that fit the USDM models.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
What! I don't know about this before and I used to live so close to Rosemead. I love the hat foods. Maybe I stop by.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys...when's the next meet? I just got my 2012 LX Coupe and I'm looking for some meets! I had a Scion before I bought my new Civic and we used to meet at The Hat on Thursdays as well, but I'd love to meet up with the Honda crew!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Hey guys...when's the next meet? I just got my 2012 LX Coupe and I'm looking for some meets! I had a Scion before I bought my new Civic and we used to meet at The Hat on Thursdays as well, but I'd love to meet up with the Honda crew!
it's every last thursday of the month so it'd be on the 30th. I wish i could make it to one of these meets. i'm all the way up north though, too far to drive!

·
October K24Z7 2012 ROTM Winner
1,236 Posts

·
October K24Z7 2012 ROTM Winner
1,236 Posts
3) Arm0ged0n

What time is the earliest I can be there? I'm planning on going right after work. I don't even know where to go LOL, address and location please?

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
3) Arm0ged0n

What time is the earliest I can be there? I'm planning on going right after work. I don't even know where to go LOL, address and location please?
the hat
5505 Rosemead Boulevard
Temple City, CA 91780
(626) 292-1000

it's walking distance from ijdmtoy.com

41 - 60 of 120 Posts