9th Gen Civic Forum banner

818/661

6K views 49 replies 10 participants last post by  Toupedave 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Yeah, I've been to a fews meets here with SteveH. It was pretty badass. ;)

Always nice to get some feedback and learn a thing or two about your cars.

#19 ·
#20 ·
Just got my 9th gen skunk2 CAI today, gonna go buy a jack and some stands tomorrow, for whatever reason. Then gonna tackle the install. I also installed a skunk2 oil reserve sock, black LE skunk2 oil filler cap, red nrg fender washers and the red type r badge on my steering wheel today. Still waiting on the (correct) type r front/rear badges to come in, i accidentally received the sedan ones...(my fault).

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#21 ·
Lancaster? Jack and Stands? Harbor Freight is your friend. lol If you can spring for a low-pro jack, do it... some standard ones won't work later down the line if you're lowered.

#42 ·
So after installing my megan racing strut tower bar i went for a drive to test for any strange noises. Long story short i was driving and happened to be following a large truck, a rock fell off and struck my windshield. So now i have a crack about 8" long, and it has extended to about 15", a guy just cant catch a break -.-

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Think of it this way, a windshield is a whole lot cheaper than dent/paint repair.

Sorry to hear it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.