9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my HID's today and got them installed. I went with a local shop here in Utah. They are a little bit more expensive then online but I like the idea of if i have issues with them, I know where to find them! I went with the 8K's because I wanted that blue tint, I'm posting some pictures of when I finished the install, i'll post some night photos maybe a little bit later.

IMG_0846.jpg IMG_0847.jpg IMG_0848.jpg

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
nice....look sweet

·
Registered
158 Posts
Looks good, I installed my 8k hids but wasn't too bright but it was blue, so I went with the 6k but need help with the aim

FB2 squad #10

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good, I installed my 8k hids but wasn't too bright but it was blue, so I went with the 6k but need help with the aim

FB2 squad #10
Yeah i'm sure i will have to aim them tonight so we will see how that goes!

·
Registered
331 Posts
wow.. we just had the same idea and agenda today huh... i just finish doing mine too.. 8k baby!!! looking nice boss!! i just recently ordered @ ijdmtoy my kit for the LED daytime running light.. cant wait to change my drl soon.. how much did u get your kit? i gotmine for 65..

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow.. we just had the same idea and agenda today huh... i just finish doing mine too.. 8k baby!!! looking nice boss!! i just recently ordered @ ijdmtoy my kit for the LED daytime running light.. cant wait to change my drl soon.. how much did u get your kit? i gotmine for 65..
I paid 100 for mine, But i have been looking at that LED DRL kit, when you get it definitely let me know how it looks!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just took some quick pictures during the night. I'm really enjoying the HIDs!

IMG_0851.jpg IMG_0852.jpg IMG_0853.jpg

·
Registered
331 Posts
sure thing boss. it will arrive today so, ill hit u up with my new thread later once i finished installing it.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Max did you aim your hids? I tried aiming mines having trouble doing so

FB2 squad #10
I haven't gotten around to it yet. I got called into work, I Think i'm going to try tomorrow morning. How are you trying to do it?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sure thing boss. it will arrive today so, ill hit u up with my new thread later once i finished installing it.

For sure hit me up with that, Do you have HID's in your Fogs?

·
Registered
331 Posts
nope.. instead, i installed a jet yellow bulb on it.. i wanna keep the bright yellow look instead of having everything bright white...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nope.. instead, i installed a jet yellow bulb on it.. i wanna keep the bright yellow look instead of having everything bright white...
so you just went with a Halogen bulb? I have some Nokya yellows ordered and i'm just waiting for them to show up. I'm talking to the shop where I got my HID's from and i'm talking to them about the dRLs they have. So let me know when you get yours in!

·
Registered
331 Posts
arrggg!!!! this sucks man.. one more sleep... they changed the shipping date tomorrow... hopefully wen i get home tommorow morning, it will be waiting for me in the garage... let me spend my madness at work tonight!!! ahahaha

·
Registered
158 Posts
I haven't gotten around to it yet. I got called into work, I Think i'm going to try tomorrow morning. How are you trying to do it?
I tried aiming it on the wall at work and lowered the beam, it's tough because my beam is scattered. I aimed it again tonight it's not bad but might need to raise it a tad

FB2 squad #10

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
arrggg!!!! this sucks man.. one more sleep... they changed the shipping date tomorrow... hopefully wen i get home tommorow morning, it will be waiting for me in the garage... let me spend my madness at work tonight!!! ahahaha
Hey did your DRL show up today? if you have it installed how did it go? Was it pretty easy?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I tried aiming it on the wall at work and lowered the beam, it's tough because my beam is scattered. I aimed it again tonight it's not bad but might need to raise it a tad

FB2 squad #10
Honestly i'm pretty happy with how my HID's are aimed right now. I might just leave them alone. Do you have some pictures of your beam??

·
Registered
331 Posts
it have just arrived... finishing up installing it.. upload new thread in 2 hours..

·
Registered
331 Posts
bro, check out the new thread

1 - 20 of 23 Posts