9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
It's been discussed but nobody has tried it.Only way to find out is to try it but I doubt it will work because of things like the ECON function and the CEL,ABS etc systems.And I assume you are referring to the R18 engine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,768 Posts
Why if Flashpro is available for the 9th? Maybe back early in 2012 but these days it's moot.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Bismoto did it with his 1000 HP Si dyno runs back in 2012. It will run but you would be losing many features etc. And he did it because there was no tuning available for the K24Z7 at the time. Moot point now.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Are we talking about K24Z7 or R18???

Fox Marketing has also done it with the Si.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Yes, Fox Marketing did it. It causes a lot of issues with error codes and whatnot that exist on the 9thGen of which do not exist on the 8thGen. Other than that, there's nothing bad I remember hearing about it. But yeah, it is kind of pointless since the FlashPro works for the 9thGen Si now.

·
Registered
503 Posts
We're talking about r18 .....
The plugs on the back of the ECU look the same lol. But I don't know anything else other then another guy other then me has a a/t turboed r18 and he's going to try to see if how the ECU works with his r18.

I am pretty curious if it will work also. If it does I would be very happy lol. I am wondering if radio will work cause it goes through that little screen that they don't have on the 8ty gen civic.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,768 Posts
Is a Hondata not working on a tuning solution? I thought there was enough interest that they started something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts