9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get one for a sedan? Will a 2011 spoiler work? I know it's prob a long shot lol

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
are u talking about the rear visor/whale tail?
if yeah kplayground.ca has them for sale

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Edit: yes the visor lol some ppl call the spoilers

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
yes that'll be the right one ^ lol

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
:moved:

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,576 Posts
What are the chances that an exterior part for a car would fit a completely redesigned shell? I would check carefully before purchasing.

But I can see why someone (at least me) would want the 8th gen rear window spoiler over the ones I've seen for the 9th gen. The older ones are better looking. They flow better, and don't stick up like the new ones do. =op

·
Registered
288 Posts
man that looks good anyone for a pic of it on the 2dr si?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking for a roof spoiler (Q about Rear Windshield Dimensions)

06 11 Honda Civic Custom Rear Roof Spoiler ABS Plastic Bolt on JKS Brand New | eBay
So theres this roof spoiler I'm looking at.. but thing is that its meant for the 2011 Civic (Sedan).
Does anybody know the specifications of the rear windshield for the 2011 and 2012 Civic and if theres a difference?
Looking at both cars side by side, it looks the same.
I REALLY want this roof spoiler and I wanna make sure it'll work before I order it so I don't have to return it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
kplayground sells the whale tail for the rear window. They assured me theirs fits the coupe and they have the sedan one also.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Custom fitting 8thgen roofspoiler

I custom fitted am 8th gen roof spoiler to my 2013 coupe si. Then on thay same day, I decided to take it for a ride down the highway going 80 mph to show off my wing. It started to make a noise and minutes later, it came off. I went back to look for it, but no cigar. So wasted my money and time. :(

1 - 20 of 38 Posts