9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here because you SI guys are about to have the same motor as us Accord and TSX guys. Lets just say that the market for engine parts has been fairly sparse so far and I can not ******* wait for you guys to bring us more parts to the market. I am currently the only 8th gen accord running full bolt-ons that are available and want more...way more. Please bring on the FI

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
Hey man welcome to 9th although you dont have a civic but its great to hear more support from accord ppl as well! :eusa_clap: your car looks very clean bro and sharp. what tints you got on your tails?? they look smoked which is something i also want to do in the future but been busy recently.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man welcome to 9th although you dont have a civic but its great to hear more support from accord ppl as well! :eusa_clap: your car looks very clean bro and sharp. what tints you got on your tails?? they look smoked which is something i also want to do in the future but been busy recently.
Thanks for the love
They are smoked, but they where actually purchased that way. Eagle eyes makes them smoked that way.

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Wow, that is one really nice accord. Lookin good.

·
Banned
89 Posts
Hi and :welcome: to the 9th! Very clean looking Accord :2thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Welcome to the 9th! Great looking Accord. Just bought my civic EX so not sharing bolt-ons or anything...but will be looking for another car in about a year or so...Love my civic so will look at honda 1st, either an Si or Accord, still too early to tell.

Love the look of yours, very clean, would sway me towards an accord (then my fiancee and i wouldnt both have civics:))

1 - 9 of 9 Posts