9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all i bought my 06 NHBP SI coupe when they 1st came out in 06 and have been a proud owner ever since. Ive been a long time member on 8thcivic and look forward to what the 9thgen brings to this community.

My username is Will06si on 8thcivic..

Here is how my car sits now for reference -

My car has been through a lot the past few years and Ive spent the past year rebuilding it back to normal. Ive wanted to give up at times and move on but i always find passion some where to continue and enjoy it for what it is.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the site Will :D nice car, never been up to Westchetser, how is it there?
Its not bad here there are a lot of places to shop and some decent places to eat but at times there can be a lot of traffic getting around.

I would stay where you are cheaper gas prices!!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Its not bad here there are a lot of places to shop and some decent places to eat but at times there can be a lot of traffic getting around.

I would stay where you are cheaper gas prices!!
Ohh trust me I'm not moving any time soon LOL

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Weak by most standards 17x7.5 45 offset but i guess when my friend ordered them there where only a few sizes available since it was a limited edition wheel. I am thinking of doing 10mm spacers or just selling them and getting something more aggressive.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Put some new lugs on recently Muteki Burning Blue Neon -

Also picked up some 2010 coupe headlights for my Lexus RX330 projector retrofit -

·
Registered
214 Posts
Wild Will,
I'm interested, what have you had to restore/fix/upgrade? How many miles? Problems encountered ? Other comments?
SW(2008 Si sedan).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts