9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

So a friend of mine has a 97 Prelude with a rear visor. I asked him can I test fit it on my Coupe. So I tried it and It fits really really good. Looks good. from length and width. So I'm planning on Purchasing one today. I have no patience what so ever. And I know their not going to make parts like these for the coupes in awhile. So I might as well do it. I post some pics up as soon as i get it to install. Today or Tomorrow. Stay Tune!

Reactions: MrK24

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I'll be looking forward to it! I wonder if it fits sedans too..:unsure:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahha. I dont think so. But atleast they have rear visors already made for Sedans. Lucky!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here it is yahh! Not really really perfect but perfect enough. I love it!. :)
Oh and not to mention I got my hoodbra today too :) oem
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

Reactions: Digger

·
Premium Member
8,536 Posts
Rear visors are kind of like rear fog lights to me - I have no idea what they're for. Is the visor not supposed to cover the entire width of the rear glass, or does it not look like it fits because the visor wasn't made for your application?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its not for my application because clearly they didn't make rear visors for coupes. And this would be the best fit I've come across. I like it so its all that matters. :)

·
Premium Member
8,536 Posts
I wasn't knocking you or trying to make fun, I seriously didn't know so that was why I asked. It does seem odd though that places like Kplayground can make stuff for the sedan but not the coupe. Not like the coupe was just barely released a few days ago or anything. Both have been out for a lonnnng time already. Parts for coupes, please!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wasn't knocking you or trying to make fun, I seriously didn't know so that was why I asked. It does seem odd though that places like Kplayground can make stuff for the sedan but not the coupe. Not like the coupe was just barely released a few days ago or anything. Both have been out for a lonnnng time already. Parts for coupes, please!
Haha I know just sayin. But word to that man. It is kinda odd that they don't make parts like these for coupes. That's why I just went with this and did it. Atleast ill be the only one with it where I'm from lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
I like how it looks, where did you buy the Prelude rear visor from?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A nearby shop here in Fremont, California. $80. So far I've already gotten compliments/thumps up on the streets haha

·
Registered
256 Posts
Do you think the 8th gen coupe rear visor will fit better than the prelude? 8th gen isn't that different than the 9th. Don't know which one to choose.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You know what I don't really know. Try and test fit it. They shouldn't be all that different. I wanna know too haha

·
Registered
256 Posts
I ordered this same visor off ebay, i was going to get a 8th gen visor but the ones on ebay were small and weird looking. I think i bought the same tow hook as you too.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I ordered this same visor off ebay, i was going to get a 8th gen visor but the ones on ebay were small and weird looking. I think i bought the same tow hook as you too

Sweet! get some pictures up I wanna see em when installed. These are the best fitment for our cars.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts