9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the tittle states I did a ABS RELOCATION KIT
GO CHECK OUT THE vid on YouTube many more tutorials
Please like subscribe and leave a comment, better yet let’s chat here. We know by today we are going crazy with this quarantine going on!!!

Www.youtube.com/mr561boost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
418 Posts
I just have to ask, why do this?

Plus that tangle of braided lines does not look professional...
I think this is in the same realm of wire tucking. Goal is to make it look super simple and clean in the engine bay...show car stuff. Emphasis on the "look". I LOVE the look of it, but I can't deal with the hassle of doing it, or any repairs after.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
I think this is in the same realm of wire tucking. Goal is to make it look super simple and clean in the engine bay...show car stuff. Emphasis on the "look". I LOVE the look of it, but I can't deal with the hassle of doing it, or any repairs after.
I can understand the point of hiding "things" for show.
But, if that was the goal I give this execution a big fail.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just have to ask, why do this?

Plus that tangle of braided lines does not look professional...
It was t done on that picture as you can tell it’s missing one or two lines, why do it? 1.shaved engine bay 2. Bad ass look 3.abd mainly reason for me is I’m 700hp+ I need a big catch can and we have no room in our bay. BUT 4. Because it looks SICK. Lol just my opinion tho not everyone has the same but like my cover states...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can understand the point of hiding "things" for show.
But, if that was the goal I give this execution a big fail.
The work wasn’t done there. It was showing the location of it. Lines are nice and tucked away!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YouTube channel is up there!

This is what it looks like once is done I didn’t take pics once it was installed because I don’t make how to threads not enough picture space, but once again the vid is up there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts