9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
if they bothered to make side moldings that most people won't buy...I sure hope they make the hfp kit for the sedan...which people WILL buy.

·
Registered
126 Posts
if they bothered to make side moldings that most people won't buy...I sure hope they make the hfp kit for the sedan...which people WILL buy.
Florida is the door check capital of the world. You will be door checked and you will door check others. I purchased the door moldings and edge guards for my fiancees car. Waiting for both of these "accessories" to put a few coats of RejeX on to take care of the love bugs.

I do not endorse door checking but in Florida it is common to come back to your parking spot and you have to place your door on the door of the a s s h o l e that parked right on top of you just to get into your car.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Dude, I don't want to get these moldings, but dude my car gets 'door checked' on a daily basis. I don't get it, how the **** do these people suck so much ass at opening their doors. Pisses me off, I just got another bruise on my car today

·
Registered
423 Posts
^^Wow bad luck I guess lmao.. My total = 0!:eusa_dance:

..but sometimes I go to the extreme to park far or in good places aha.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
^^Wow bad luck I guess lmao.. My total = 0!:eusa_dance:

..but sometimes I go to the extreme to park far or in good places aha.

Too late for me now, although I've been parking somewhat of a distance recently just so I don't double the amount I have..

If and when I get the Si, I will be parking in only certified safe zones..

There's just too many people who 1) Can't Park, 2) have a shitty car they don't care about so they don't care what they do to yours

·
Registered
126 Posts
Didn't follow the instructions completely but I am sure this is just as good.

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/instructions/civic/2012/4dr/bodysidemoldings.pdf

I followed the directions as closely as possible and move the templates after verifying level between the front and rear door. The templates themselves do not match up perfectly and you need to bridge the gap with one of the body moldings to verify level between the two panels. Don't forget to leave a gap on the front Body Molding if you will be installing the Door Edge Guards.

I am waiting for my bottle of touch up paint to install the Door Edge Guards per the factory instructions. I am glad I bought the accessories cheaper online and know that I will install them correctly versus the quickest way possible.

As soon as I get the Door Edge Guards installed I will clean and wax the car and post up some pics.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
looks great.

·
Registered
717 Posts
i have been debating on getting them

·
Registered
794 Posts
Thinking about getting it... I don't think it looks bad at all. Just wondrring if a need it, I parallel park more than anything here. So my bumpers and my mirrors get most of the rub from other people sometimes, nothing to do about that though. I think when I get my car I will have to be suuuuper picky about where I pick, just like jason lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts