9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Man I miss having LED's on my old car. I really need to pick up all my lights next paycheck haha. Especially the backup ones. The stock's are so dim I can barely see anything out of my backup camera when the weather isn't clear.

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Never hurts to have extra light when backing up! If it prevents you from backing into something just once, it pays for itself

Send us a PM for the free-shipping code!

(U.S. members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am looking at your website and i see 2 different categories, Honda Civic Sedan and Honda Civic SI, which one would i choose if i have a Honda Civic Sedan SI? or are they both the same?

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I am looking at your website and i see 2 different categories, Honda Civic Sedan and Honda Civic SI, which one would i choose if i have a Honda Civic Sedan SI? or are they both the same?
If you have an SI, select the SI listing. I apologize for the confusion though! Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks. I just ordered reverse lights and license plate lights. I was looking at the decals and saw that it says 1 free decal with every order. Did i have to add it to the order during checkout? or is it automatically shipped with the order that i placed?

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks. I just ordered reverse lights and license plate lights. I was looking at the decals and saw that it says 1 free decal with every order. Did i have to add it to the order during checkout? or is it automatically shipped with the order that i placed?
We include a decal with every order automatically

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 12/2/2019, you can use coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout for 20% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our NEW SS3 LED Pods!!! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts