9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m gonna be boosting my 9th gen and i have a ACUITY fuel rail with an acuity fuel pressure gauge. I bought an AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator for the build. Where would i mount the FPR and how should i run the fuel lines for everything to work properly?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
The stock fuel system is returnless so there is no fpr.
For a high hp build you can create a return and run an lines to feed the rail and plumb in an aftermarket fpr.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
633 Posts
My build will be around 400-450 whp, can i run the fpr without a return line?
For 91-93 octane, you don't need a FRL for 12PSI or 430HPish. E85 uses more fuel, so fuel return may be needed.
If you search, there's a list of what injector and fuel return can do, vs injector and no return.
I can't remember what was stated, but it wasn't as bad as what I thought.

Reactions: Korey Wright

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
My build will be around 400-450 whp, can i run the fpr without a return line?
No, without a return there is no fpr. The fpr would sit on the return side to control pressure. These cars don't have that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
513 Posts
If you don't want to run a return fuel system, you can always put bigger injectors. However, you're MPG will be shit.

I highly recommend doing a complete fuel return system. Less duty cycle on injectors and gives you flexiblity.

Here's a video of my boy that explains his return system. It's an 8th gen, but basically the same idea. He actually has the world record for the fastest supercharged 8th gen. His car got featured in Honda-Tech: FUEL RETURN SYSTEM

Reactions: Korey Wright

·
Registered
12 Posts
The fpr is in the fuel pump hanger. If you wanted to add a fpr you need to get a blank fpr but it would still be best to just make a return system. Google the no non sense fuel return to get a better idea

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m gonna be boosting my 9th gen and i have a ACUITY fuel rail with an acuity fuel pressure gauge. I bought an AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator for the build. Where would i mount the FPR and how should i run the fuel lines for everything to work properly?
Hey what’s up is this Korey from the YouTube channel Korey Wright with the black 2dr Civic Si?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts