9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
9th Gen Civic LED Interior/ Trunk/ License plate/ DRL and Fog lights Lighting!! PM if interested!!Interior LED front and rear dome Light
Trunk LED Light
License plate LED Light
DRL LED Light

·
Registered
189 Posts
looks great I had the inside done. I was thinking about the back plate. After seeing your pictures I ordered me up a back led. Very nice

·
Registered
27 Posts
Please PM me the price for the prices for everything? Also, the price for the Red Honda badge I saw on another post.

Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I replaced all the interior lights and license plate bulbs with leds for about $9, but i would like to know where to get the DRL bulb. Does that bulb double as the high beam and if so, does it function as the high beam too?

·
Registered
572 Posts
ok, so i need to clarify this...i flashed my high beams at night in the reflection of another car, and it appeared to me that they were being emitted from the same spot that the DRL are at? so then i came to the conclusion that essentially the DRL are the same bulbs used to light the high beams, but are at a lower power, obviously. What i'm getting at is, if this is true, i don't want to replace my effective high beams for LED bulbs just to have sweet looking DRLs. If my assumption is wrong, then im definitely buying them. If not, then unfortunately, i won't :/

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok, so i need to clarify this...i flashed my high beams at night in the reflection of another car, and it appeared to me that they were being emitted from the same spot that the DRL are at? so then i came to the conclusion that essentially the DRL are the same bulbs used to light the high beams, but are at a lower power, obviously. What i'm getting at is, if this is true, i don't want to replace my effective high beams for LED bulbs just to have sweet looking DRLs. If my assumption is wrong, then im definitely buying them. If not, then unfortunately, i won't :/
No your DRL and high beam not link up so you all good

·
Registered
717 Posts
I have an led kit from a different company but it is the same bulb for running lights and high beam.

·
Registered
572 Posts
No your DRL and high beam not link up so you all good
I have an led kit from a different company but it is the same bulb for running lights and high beam.
So which one of you is right? i mean call me crazy but i dont like the idea of having LEDs as my high beam bulbs...they arent meant to help you SEE, they're to help you be SEEN...thats the difference between DRLs and high beams...i kinda would like to know what is true and what isnt here

·
Registered
717 Posts
I own them don't sell them. Mine are my drl and high beam bulb I sacrificed highbeam due to being strictly city driven and rarely used. I used the ijdmtoy kit for led running lights. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
71 Posts
So which one of you is right? i mean call me crazy but i dont like the idea of having LEDs as my high beam bulbs...they arent meant to help you SEE, they're to help you be SEEN...thats the difference between DRLs and high beams...i kinda would like to know what is true and what isnt here
The DRL and high beam act as one. While the DRL is on the voltage is at a lower rate so it seems a bit dim. When the high beam is used then it activates the higher voltage for much brighter lighting.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts