9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Do you have any 13'+ coupe pics? As we only have one license plate bulb, I would like to get the brightest bulb possible.

Thanks

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Unfortunately we haven't had a 2013+ in the studio for comparison photos, but I typically recommend the HP5's for single-bulb license plate applications

Nick C.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
so, if i were to come to st. louis this weekend (which i am)...do you sell direct? on a saturday?

·
Registered
27 Posts
@diode dynamics will these fit the parking lights, I dont know if the length will allow it to be installed in the rear parking lights. Can you please verify. And how much will it be to ship to 22031 and do I have to wait a few weeks if it can be shipped.

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
@diode dynamics will these fit the parking lights, I dont know if the length will allow it to be installed in the rear parking lights. Can you please verify. And how much will it be to ship to 22031 and do I have to wait a few weeks if it can be shipped.
They will fit your sidemarker lighting both front and rear. Please send a PM to us for the free-shipping code

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Bulb dimensions are being added to our listings to help customers confirm fitment for unique applications.

Thanks!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts