Votes: 73 15.0%
  • 66+

Votes: 12 2.5%

• Total voters
16261 - 16277 of 16277 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
You didn't really think I had gone did you? :haysmiley: Back in country after a slight absence. Sold my Si but still hang out with some great Civic people.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
Nice to see the two of you popping back in.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Got back last night. Really happy with how the car did on the trip. Averaged 32.5 mpg over 1350 miles. That's going 5 over on the way out, and 10 over on the way back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Got back last night. Really happy with how the car did on the trip. Averaged 32.5 mpg over 1350 miles. That's going 5 over on the way out, and 10 over on the way back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
How? Glad you had a good trip. Window tint huh?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
How's it going guys? Between work and women, it's looking more and more like a whiskey night.

GTI is running well, but I'm definitely missing the gearbox in the Si.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
How's it going guys? Between work and women, it's looking more and more like a whiskey night.

GTI is running well, but I'm definitely missing the gearbox in the Si.
Ain't nothing wrong with a whiskey night. We started drinking at 3:30 at the office.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Well finally back on the boards after spending a week in the hospital. Had pneumonia about 3 weeks ago, that cleared up but I still couldn't breath. Went in last Sunday after passing out at the house and they found blood clots all up in my lungs. It's been a long week, and getting clots figured out is a little trial and error, but I am home now and getting better.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
Sucks that you went through that, but good that you're on the mend.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Thanks you guys. Yea benefit of hindsight, signs have been there for a while, and they run in my family. I just wasn't asking the right questions. Surprised they happened this young, i'm not even thirty.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Getting older is for the birds. I just had my first experience with gout. Pain was so bad I had to drive 10 miles home from work without using the clutch to shift :frown:

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
Thanks you guys. Yea benefit of hindsight, signs have been there for a while, and they run in my family. I just wasn't asking the right questions. Surprised they happened this young, i'm not even thirty.
Oh, you mean that's not you?:giggle:

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
Getting older is for the birds. I just had my first experience with gout. Pain was so bad I had to drive 10 miles home from work without using the clutch to shift :frown:
My Dad often quotes Sean Connery on the subject: 'Getting old is shit.'

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
Today I discovered that 8th and 9th (and probably 10th] gen Civic wheels fit perfectly on a '73 Mustang, which means '64 to '73, and probably most Ford products up through about 1980.

16261 - 16277 of 16277 Posts