• 66+

Votes: 12 2.4%

• Total voters
16281 - 16287 of 16287 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
so much for 2020 being a better year!

for those of you that have jobs that are deemed unessential, i feel for you all. times have got be rough right now. some of you have hobbies to keep you busy, others will find some quickly. at least you have a reliable car to get you thru all this mess. and it ain't much, but that economic impact payment is better than nothing.

as of today, our business is considered essential (infrastructure) and we are open (not to the public), and 95% of us are working from home. i have to go into the office few times a week and bring it home. we are barely keeping the lights on and if things don't change by early May, there is talk of lay-offs (furlough's). i will not be one of them thank goodness.

and if any of you are first responders or on the front lines of this crap....thank you!

·
I Need A Vacation
13,233 Posts
Sorry guys been away for a long time was going through some life changes, nothing major but just dropped doing a bunch of stuff and some stuff got left behind I plan to be here more. Pretty stressful time right now so I hope everyone is okay and stays safe.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,340 Posts
Hey, Kev, good to see you're still alive. Nice to see you back.

16281 - 16287 of 16287 Posts