9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys so i was wondering what basemap should i put for now that i have a full 3" exhaust with cold air intake and rear motor mounts. there was a choice in basemaps with rbc intake, but i don't have the rbc intake. i have a stock manifold. thanks i would appreciate any help.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Hi guys so i was wondering what basemap should i put for now that i have a full 3" exhaust with cold air intake and rear motor mounts. there was a choice in basemaps with rbc intake, but i don't have the rbc intake. i have a stock manifold. thanks i would appreciate any help.
You will need a custom tune for your setup.
You can flash the reflash to get the car running but the MAF scaling will need to be dialed in.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
674 Posts
You're gonna need a custom tune done. Take off your intake until you get it tuned and run with stock reflash.

Reactions: dpetro1 and Rj01

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You will need a custom tune for your setup.
You can flash the reflash to get the car running but the MAF scaling will need to be dialed in.

Hey thanks for the response. I saw an old thread and they said that it's fine if i put the one with stock injectors, sri, catback exhaust, cat delete. Sent you a pic with the info of basemap. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Hey thanks for the response. I saw an old thread and they said that it's fine if i put the one with stock injectors, sri, catback exhaust, cat delete. Sent you a pic with the info of basemap. Thanks!
Again, since these mods dont match your setup, it is not going to be the correct tune.
The car will start and run but I would not be going WOT or running like that for any extended period of time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts