9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since you guys mistook the other video, here is the actual sequence. I was busy yesterday (Friday night) until 3 AM so I didn't get a chance to post these videos first. Now you'll understand my previous video.

I might have jumped the gun and not given the right of way by accident at a 4 way stop, but it's ambiguous anyways, but hell, I was on private property (FMP) and the guy hesitated. It is an Asian mall after all.

I sound tired as hell because I worked all day after an all nighter... :(

The driver is an Asian Male, age 22-27, average build, around 5'6 to 5'8. Accompanied with an Asian Female, age 22-27, average build.

Driver doesn't like what I did, steps out of his own car (Who does this anyways for something so minor?) approaches my vehicle and tells me to get out of the vehicle in order to fight. LOL.

Driver prob pissed cause when he came beside me I just rolled down my window and grilled him, then told him to get back in the car... Kid is a joke nonetheless.

Driver also smashes/punches my windshield WTF?

Driver once again asks to start a scrap. WTF is wrong with this guy, he is half my size and has his gf/mom beside him.

Driver Details:

Car: 2012 Civic Si
Plate: BMXB 385
Colour: Dyno Blue Pearl (Blue)
Driver: Asian Male, age 22-27, average build, around 5'6 to 5'8
Passenger: Asian Female, age 22-27, average build

·
Registered
39 Posts
You're a lil girl... you went out of the way to post a video of this crap?? You're not about that life, so you did correct, and just stayed in your car.

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
i can hear you cantonese music lol...what are you driving? are you on this forum just to look for this guy?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can hear you cantonese music lol...what are you driving? are you on this forum just to look for this guy?
I drive a Lexus lol. And this is Cantonese on Cantonese hate. WTF. Haha.

You're a lil girl... you went out of the way to post a video of this crap?? You're not about that life, so you did correct, and just stayed in your car.
Armchair e-thug. It's my dashcam so how is it out of the way? I'm educated, so I don't go out to deck people for petty reasons. Kid is not worth my time nor even on the same level to size me up. If you didn't read the thread or watch the videos, don't comment. My mentality was not to fight fire with fire. I went the trolling IRL route. Just listen to what I say.

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
although this dude gives us 9thgen owners a bad name. i don't think you should be going around posting this video. you're not even a 9thgen civic owner...why are you on here lol? the only logical explanation is that you must be trying to track this guy down by seeing if he's a member on here.

just save it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
although this dude gives us 9thgen owners a bad name. i don't think you should be going around posting this video. you're not even a 9thgen civic owner...why are you on here lol? the only logical explanation is that you must be trying to track this guy down by seeing if he's a member on here.

just save it.
LOL, I'm trying to get him to view this, why would I try to find out who he is? He has the EQ of a 3 year old child, and I'm a car enthusiast myself. So you're saying just because I do not own a Civic means that I cannot sign up to read about it?

Raising awareness for road rage has never been a bad thing, nor am I discriminating against any 9th Gen owners.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dumb shit... Down here, you run up on somebodys car like that, it's serious. We treat it as an extension of our home.

Glad I bought a sedan lol!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
the guys a deusch.. but you came to a 9th gen forum to diss on our cars....you come off like your better then us because you have a lexus

"(Pretty sure he wouldn't be able to afford my car repairs after spendng all his money on the Civic lease)"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
the guys a deusch.. but you came to a 9th gen forum to diss on our cars....you come off like your better then us because you have a lexus

"(Pretty sure he wouldn't be able to afford my car repairs after spendng all his money on the Civic lease)"
I'll take it off the thread, but this was my original post at RFD, I didn't want to edit it out here. I'm not looking down on Civic owners as I said. Just this individual.

In point, I never came to diss your cars, I came to this forum as it is my logical destination to get this guy to view my videos... In my original statement, notice how I do not generalize Civic owners, but I only refer to this individual. I do not understand why you take offence to this post.

Pretty sure he wouldn't be able to afford my car repairs after spendng all his money on the Civic lease

·
Registered
362 Posts
bwahahaha that dude was mad funny. why would you even get out of your car for such nonsense?? hey i hope u find him and u guys e beef.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I'll take it off the thread, but this was my original post at RFD, I didn't want to edit it out here. I'm not looking down on Civic owners as I said. Just this individual.

In point, I never came to diss your cars, I came to this forum as it is my logical destination to get this guy to view my videos... In my original statement, notice how I do not generalize Civic owners, but I only refer to this individual. I do not understand why you take offence to this post.

Pretty sure he wouldn't be able to afford my car repairs after spendng all his money on the Civic lease
bro its a lexus not a ferrari. u got an lfa? i dun think so.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bro its a lexus not a ferrari. u got an lfa? i dun think so.
Lol, I'm not saying my car is nice, I'm just saying if you drive a Civic Si don't get out of the car like you own the road. I'm not judging Civic drivers in general bro. Take it easy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Wow guys act like females more then actual females....

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think Johnny Tran just wanted to be generous by giving you the choice of deciding between the 40 weight or the 50 weight first. lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.