·
Registered
438 Posts
We have dealers located in Canada here on our dealer map: Dealer Locator

I suggest contacting the one closest to you for more information

Thanks!
Nick C.
Thanks for responding Nick.
Unfortunately ALL of you Canadian offices are either Facebook pages or broken links. Call me old fashioned but I would never feel safe sending my hard earned money to a company that only has a Facebook page and not a website. But thanks for trying.

Sent from Puffaroach

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks for responding Nick.
Unfortunately ALL of you Canadian offices are either Facebook pages or broken links. Call me old fashioned but I would never feel safe sending my hard earned money to a company that only has a Facebook page and not a website. But thanks for trying.

Sent from Puffaroach
I can understand that, but we have reputable dealers in Canada. Give us a call and we can get you pointed in the right direction: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Nick,

So i bought the single color (cool white), foot well kit for my car. Any instruction of how to wire this kit to dim off with the dome lights?

Thanks.
Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our universal footwell kit. We have installation instructions included with the kit, but they won't provide vehicle-specific information on how to wire them into your factory dome lighting.

Nick C.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our universal footwell kit. We have installation instructions included with the kit, but they won't provide vehicle-specific information on how to wire them into your factory dome lighting.

Nick C.
I did wire it pretty easily with the switch. I'm looking into wiring for the diming effect. Pretty bright kit

Question, does all kits come with a remote, because mine did not have a remote.
And the instructions were not in the box, i did go on your website and found them pretty easily. No issue at all.

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I did wire it pretty easily with the switch. I'm looking into wiring for the diming effect. Pretty bright kit

Question, does all kits come with a remote, because mine did not have a remote.
And the instructions were not in the box, i did go on your website and found them pretty easily. No issue at all.
The single color kits will not come with a remote

My apologies if installation information was not included with your shipment. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Ordered your 12 SMD dome and map lights in red, can't wait to get them! Hadn't seen these footwell lights at the time, but definitely considering them!
Thank you for ordering with us!

Can't wait to see your photos with everything installed!

Nick C.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts