9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking for headlights for my 2015 Honda Civic ex coupe but all the aftermarket headlights I have found are saying the are for a Honda Civic sedan 2012-2015 and Honda Civic coupe 2012-2013. Is there any difference at all with the 2013 headlights and 2015 headlights on the coupe?

·
I Need A Vacation
14,052 Posts
Is there any website that has something similar to those that might be a little better on the price?
You get what you pay for I wouldn't cheap out on headlights if quality is poor you notice right away.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Is there any website that has something similar to those that might be a little better on the price?

Unfortunately, retrofitted headlights have a large upfront cost and to my knowledge, Precisionworkz offers a fairly low / competitive price compared to his competitors like lightwerkz, but you may be able to find something lower if you search on IG.

As someone who has spent 200+ trying to find the perfect LED, I wish I just bought a retrofitted projector to begin with

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Quality is worth the money man. Ive seen too many cars with the cheaper lower quality aftermarket lights and they have terrible light output, the sealing for the lens’ is subpar so moisture gets into the headlights, they start to oxidize within months and the tabs break easy on them. Save your money and buy quality

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Quality is worth the money man. Ive seen too many cars with the cheaper lower quality aftermarket lights and they have terrible light output, the sealing for the lens’ is subpar so moisture gets into the headlights, they start to oxidize within months and the tabs break easy on them. Save your money and buy quality
Not to mention melting the lens with just standard bulbs

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just upgraded the bulbs in my 2014 ex sedan to the Osram nighbreakers with the stock housing and it made a tremendous difference! Light output is approximately 30% brighter than stock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I sent PrecisionWorkz an email a couple of weeks ago and they haven't replied. I'm just wondering if they are plug and play or if I need to buy anything else. My car has the stock headlights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts