9th Gen Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
adding a comment so i can keep an update for the '15 si sedan lights.

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Registered
433 Posts
adding a comment so i can keep an update for the '15 si sedan lights.
Same here. Keep us updated! I loves me Diode Dynamics. I only buy my LED's and HID kits from you guys!

·
Registered
433 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
When will the luxeon led going to be in stock? And will these fit on 15 civic si without making any modifications on fogs bracket?

·
Registered
35 Posts
The luxeon A complete housing is plug and play ? The website shows it not having a connector on end just two wires with terminals on end do we have to depin our stock connectors ?

and i just read you have to modify these to fit? are your new ones coming in no modify? if not do you have a picture of what you have to cut?

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #70 (Edited)
The Luxeon housings are a direct, plug and play replacement. The terminals plug directly into the factory connectors. We also include plastic connectors for a more OEM install process.

Nick C.

·
Registered
433 Posts
What I would like to know is how to get your fogs to come on with your parking lights??

·
Supporting Vendor
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #80

Diode Dynamics: NEW! Stage Series Light Bars

Introducing STAGE SERIES LED lighting! Inspired by the needs of a professional rally driver, these light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, cutting-edge TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package.

-Advanced TIR (total internal reflection) optic
-Slim design, for easy mounting
-Available in driving or wide beam patterns

61 - 80 of 101 Posts