9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Many people asked, and finally Hondata has responded with the release of the FlashPro for 2012+ R18 Civics! :Banane08:As of right now, technically you cannot use the FlashPro until Dec 8th, when FlashPro Manager will be updated to reflect the necessary changes. Also, 2014 R18 Civics are not yet supported - there will be a software update in the near future that fixes that though. Most likely this is due to the switch-over to CVT technology for the Automatic Civic R18 models, and I'm assuming it takes a little extra work to get that running correctly.

Here is Hondata's official page on the new R18 FlashPro: FlashPro Civic

And our product page to purchase one: Honda Civic Hondata FlashPro

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
so, this is more for the tuning crowd and no so much for the DDD (daily driving dad)?

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so, this is more for the tuning crowd and no so much for the DDD (daily driving dad)?
It depends on what your goals are. A DDD could use the FlashPro if he had an intake and exhaust and wanted to gain a little extra power or use the Bluetooth function to create some digital gauges for his car.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
It doesn't matter if your a "tuner" or not if you want your car to perform better then stock this is better then any bolt-on and it's for anyone best money I spent was on flashpro

Reactions: T_Virus and LJiGa

·
Registered
503 Posts
Alright haha that makes sense. I was reading another thread and this guy did like 47 revisions I bet Seinfeld I am turboed it will be like at least 50 revisions. I am ok with that cause I strive for perfection myself lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Alright haha that makes sense. I was reading another thread and this guy did like 47 revisions I bet Seinfeld I am turboed it will be like at least 50 revisions. I am ok with that cause I strive for perfection myself lol

Sometimes it's more sometimes it less it depends on the weather and the car I am going through a lot of revisions right now(I am retuning for my catted downpipe) and with the weather changing from +10 degrees Celsius to -10 degrees Celsius the readings are changing to, when I first tuned my car I only did like 15 to 20 revisions but that was for just an intake, but yeah with your car being turbo you will have a lot more likely

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's awesome!!

Stinks that I missed out on that sale... ProCivic, you wouldn't know of any coming up would you? *wink, wink, nudge nudge*

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's awesome!!

Stinks that I missed out on that sale... ProCivic, you wouldn't know of any coming up would you? *wink, wink, nudge nudge*
No FlashPro specific sales coming up, but if you are interested in purchasing an R18 one, PM me and I can still give you a forum discount.

·
Registered
44 Posts
No FlashPro specific sales coming up, but if you are interested in purchasing an R18 one, PM me and I can still give you a forum discount.
What kind of forum discounts do you offer. Wish I would have known before placing my order.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I apologize for digging up an old-ish thread.. Did anyone install one of these after? Comments? Did it improve some bolt-on mods such as exhaust and air intake?

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
I apologize for digging up an old-ish thread.. Did anyone install one of these after? Comments? Did it improve some bolt-on mods such as exhaust and air intake?
Undoubtably yes.And we prefer that you post in a existing thread.?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts