9th Gen Civic Forum banner

321 - 340 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Acura TL oem wheels with H center caps imo it looks really good I'm going to be gunning fod a aggressive look once I lower it and put some Spacers? #1stpost
TL wheels look so good on the 9th Gens. Yesterday I picked up a set of 5 spoke TL wheels for mine. I don't have enough posts to put up photos but hopefully soon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I test fit them before I bought them and the lugs fit perfectly 5x114.3 They are the same width as well so I had no problem mounting them on my car. its from a 2016 model, maaybe the older rdx wheels have a diff lug pattern?heres a side profile pic!My goodness that looks beautiful.

·
Registered
271 Posts
^^ looks good man, clean looking. My "ocd" would change the centercap to honda lol..

Should have a couple pics to contribute to this thread after I get my tires. My lucky gf is gonna have my si wheels on her 8th gen sedan hehe

·
Registered
43 Posts
^^ looks good man, clean looking. My "ocd" would change the centercap to honda lol..

Should have a couple pics to contribute to this thread after I get my tires. My lucky gf is gonna have my si wheels on her 8th gen sedan hehe
Thanks man. Agreed, my OCD is killing me slowly because of the center caps but I'm so lazy and busy to change them lol. I'll get around to it.

Can't wait to see your set up.

·
Registered
271 Posts
2015 Civic Si Coupe Dyno Blue Pearl by zrksi, on Flickr

Went a different route. I know its not gonna please everyone but I like it. Still have to pick up my can of paint to match the centercaps. This is powdercoated

Here's a close pic, the color changes a lot depending on lighting. From dark purple to a bright almost pinkish color. Thanks guys, once I got time ill update with better quality photos with my dslr

Purple rdx rims by zrksi, on Flickr

And these are what my OEM wheels are on now :D

IMG_6123 by zrksi, on Flickr

It looks really nice on her car (its completely stock)

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,405 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,451 Posts
Not something I would do but nevertheless looks good.

Went a different route. I know its not gonna please everyone but I like it. Still have to pick up my can of paint to match the centercaps. This is powdercoated

Here's a close pic, the color changes a lot depending on lighting. From dark purple to a bright almost pinkish color. Thanks guys, once I got time ill update with better quality photos with my dslr

·
Registered
1,028 Posts

I think it looks great!

Reactions: zrksi

·
Registered
271 Posts
that looks good man, are you gonna powder coat them black as well?

Question on the honda center caps, did you remove the "H" off the cap? Cant seem to get them off without breaking the back of the H

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,405 Posts
321 - 340 of 364 Posts