9th Gen Civic Forum banner

341 - 360 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Anyone have the new 2018 accord rims on our 9th civic?

They are 19inch so im curious how they look. Probably too excessive.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
IMG_0030.jpg
This might already be posted, but this was mine on some 8th gen si wheels. Would have looked better with some spacers, but I really liked that look for stockers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I really want a set of these '07 CTR wheels for my Si. It's really hard to find a clean set though. Most of the ones on eBay are really beat up.

jdm-civic_r_042_450.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,405 Posts
I have 15mm spacers on but im sitting at stock height. I hated these rims until I added the spacers. What a difference man.

Now im thinking about buying some 2015 si rims..

I don't know if this has been covered elsewhere, but is that a coupe front end on your sedan?

·
Registered
437 Posts
White is always a good choice, especially on a darker vehicle like yours.
I agree, It does look great. The only thing I don't like is how long last in last and peeling afterwards.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Stock 17's with Continental DWS 06s. IMHO a great looking wheel. Never had the urge to swap 'em out.

IMG_6241.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well I'm back. I had a 2013 DBP Coupe but that was wrote off because of black ice a couple of years ago...

Anyways, here's my new Civic, a 2015 LX 5mt on a set of 8th Gen Si's. They fit upfront, but it's about 1mm of clearance from the caliper bracket, so I put on some 5mm spacers I had.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well I'm back. I had a 2013 DBP Coupe but that was wrote off because of black ice a couple of years ago...

Anyways, here's my new Civic, a 2015 LX 5mt on a set of 8th Gen Si's. They fit upfront, but it's about 1mm of clearance from the caliper bracket, so I put on some 5mm spacers I had.

im sorry but I cant see the picture or is it just me?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Along with the first oil and filter change decided to replace the 15s (with covers) with 16s (P205 / 55 R16)...
Thats the exact rims that I want to replace my steelies, thank you for the pic
Now I just have to wait for my fairly new Yokohama tires to be worn out lol

341 - 360 of 364 Posts