9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum, wondering if there are any other 9th gen owners here in CT??? Any meets going on ??

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ! What part of ct you from there's someone near by me by never catch him when I'm driving mine!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm from a tiny town called Colebrook in the Northwest corner, just north of Winsted, but I'm regularly in the Bristol area for work

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alittle ways from me but I know of the area, im from East Haven , any meets around here for 9th gens at all ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd be down, I'm down in westchester county ny, but I usually drive up to Danbury to hang out with my friend and the lot by the mall is usually pretty desolate and there's food options :p

·
Registered
275 Posts
We're all pretty spread out but I'd be down for a meet in some sort of central area

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I agree is Branford or north haven closest for everyone?? north haven isn't a bad place, has food options off exit 9 and giant parking lots but I agree we are all pretty spread out lol , if anyone has any other ideas throw it out there

·
Registered
5 Posts
My fiance and I just moved to New Haven CT 5 months ago from Florida. Just sold my 08 Boosted LX and bought a 2013 Si w/ Navi :) I was well known on 8thcivic.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I'm in MA, but I work in CT...right at the notch in Granby. It's also my hometown. I think I've only seen one other 9th gen Si on the road in the 6 months of ownership.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome , so we should have a small meet before winter really gets here , I'm usually only around on sat and Sundays anyone else ?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I could probably be talked into a meet at some point. I'm in the process of going from blown coilovers to stock suspension so my car won't be as pretty back to normal wheel gap but it's probably best for the winter anyways.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like everyone is off I-91 more than likely even New Hampshire??? If that's the case whe should set something up off there... And hey I don't even wanna drive my car this winter lol but I have no choice

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am usually in the Stamford area... I am all stock at this point because I just got my car not to long ago and I am waiting for Spring to start my mods and such..

1 - 20 of 97 Posts