9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
best. roads. ever. "Hellbender" and Cherohala Skyway are do not miss! Was down there a week ago with S2ki.com

watch all the vids you want... like Tom just said, nothing will ever prepare you... :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
My wife and I have taken our Fits to the Civic meets and never got left behind.:dancingcoolsmiley:
true! I held my own (and on occasion, was faster) with the 150+ S2000s i was there with. You will do just fine :) Drive with pride baby!

·
Registered
48 Posts
im down to ride out there... even in my lil R18... hopefully i wont be deployed by that time

·
Registered
148 Posts
My wife and I will definitely be there! It's a nice and short drive up from Atlanta.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
its too bad i cant take time off for this, i was down at the dragon on the first week of july because it was my shutdown I had a blast driving it
I even took a video

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
its too bad i cant take time off for this, i was down at the dragon on the first week of july because it was my shutdown I had a blast driving it
I even took a video

Thats siick!! As if you drove that far! Thats like a 20+hr drive for you! HAHA I want to go soo bad!! I would be happy to go with other fellow 9th gens from Onatrio! I have some time off would love nothing more than to spend it driving :D!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Thats siick!! As if you drove that far! Thats like a 20+hr drive for you! HAHA I want to go soo bad!! I would be happy to go with other fellow 9th gens from Onatrio! I have some time off would love nothing more than to spend it driving :D!
hah yeah I had a blast I went down and got a cabin for the week and chilled down there from mondy till the thursday night (they had bad storms there as we were leaving) it took me 12 hours to get down there actually not that bad of a drive straight down the I-75 thats coming from Simcoe, Ontario Canada
and going through the Detroit border crossing

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
hah yeah I had a blast I went down and got a cabin for the week and chilled down there from mondy till the thursday night (they had bad storms there as we were leaving) it took me 12 hours to get down there actually not that bad of a drive straight down the I-75 thats coming from Simcoe, Ontario Canada
and going through the Detroit border crossing
Thats sooo awesome man! If you ever decide to do that again, msg me i'd love to go!!

·
Administrator
677 Posts
Hey guys,

Please don't forget to send in the registration fee and book your hotel. Send me a pm if you have already send your registration fee with your shirt size for the t-shirt.

Thanks,
Dwayn

·
Administrator
677 Posts
Sorry, Missed your post. We are going down from Ontario. You can come with us if you like. We cross at Detroit and leave from Toronto at like 6am. We would be around the border at 9am.

let us know. The rate for the hotel is valid until the 1st. So please make sure you have booked it and paid the registration fee so we know you are coming.

Please check here for the info.
8CCD-VII September 6th-9th, 2012 Registration Fee - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

Thanks,
Dwayn

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.