9th Gen Civic Forum banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Comments noted and images refreshed. I'm talking to grfx about getting them made so I'm sure you'll have to pick one but how many people are interested in these? More comments are always welcome.

9thgencivic_basic.jpg

9thgencivic_logo.jpg

9thgencivic_profiles.jpg

9thgencivic_coupe.jpg

9thgencivic_sedan.jpg

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
All!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
Nice work Mitch! They are getting cleaner and look sweet. I don't want you to think I'm being an A hole by pointing out a couple things again. I don't want you to get me wrong here because I would certainly buy a couple as they are sitting right now. I guess I'm a bit of a perfectionist and have an artist's eye.

What I am noticing is when compare the original 9th Gen logo (just scroll up to the top of this page) the needle has a round circle in the middle of the gauge (where the needle begins). I also notice that the needle ends right beside where the redline begins (the same height as the red). (As yours stands the needle ends below the redline).

I also noticed in the original that the black circle that makes the outside of the gauge is the same thickness as the redline of the gauge. (As yours stands now the black line is thinner than the redline). Finally, if you look at the original, you can see that the thickness of these lines (the black and red gauge lines) are almost as thick as the lettering of the .com (As your stands right now the red line perfect being the same thickness as the .com lettering, but the black gauge line is thinner).

Once again, thanks for the effort and sorry for being such a perfectionist. I'll be first to order when they are ready. A+

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sick man,i honestly couldnt have done any better im glad you bet me to it Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
716 Posts
Oops. :pat:

Well at least it was just the beginning of your name. Good thing I didn't put a B instead of a the M. That would have been bad. lol
It's nothing worse than I've been called before, I'm just giving you a hard time. And B is and has been my real nickname for years so thats not even that bad. You get a sense of humor real young when your initials are BS

·
Registered
641 Posts
YEAHHH!!! I bought V2! Thanks

·
RevHung
181 Posts
Any plate frames in the works ?

121 - 136 of 136 Posts