9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

We are partnering with our sister site 8thcivic.com to go down the the dragon. Hope you can make it.
Hi Everyone, the following is the info for this years official 8thcivic.com Dragon meet OR as its been known in the past 8CCD (8th Civic Conquers the Dragon). This year the registration fee is $45 per person. BUT we have added some features to that. This will cover Dinner for the Friday and Saturday AND will get you a 8CCD-VII t-shirt. Anyone bringing a guest that will wish to partake in the Friday and Saturday dinners will have to pay this registration fee as well.

How do I pay the fee?
The preferred method of payment is through PayPal. The email address to send money to is paypal @ autoforums.com. Please be sure to include your 8thcivic.com screen name in the comments. Please send a to PM Dwayn (Administrator) or Myself Stew (AF_Stew) once you have paid so we can keep track of it.

If you don’t have a paypal account please PM one of us and we will see if something can be worked out.

What is included in the fee?

-Friday Night dinner will be sandwich platters from Subway.
-Saturday dinner's will be a catered BBQ consisting of BBQ pork dinner, ribs, baked beans, roasted potato salad, garden salad, cookies and or brownies, assorted drinks. :)
-8CCD-VII meet t-shirt
-Raffle tickets for giveaways.
-Firepit access and wood for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

What happens if I don't pay the fee?
If you do not pay the fee, you are still more then welcome to show up, however, you cannot participate in either of the dinners, will not receive the official t-shirt or be able to participate in any of the giveaways.

When are the deadlines for paying the fee and receiving a refund?
The fee must be paid on Sunday, August 17, 2012 before midnight.

The last day for a refund of your fee will also be August 17, 2012. There will be no refunds after this date.

Where is everyone staying?

We will again be based at Fontana Village and most attendees will be staying there.

Where is Fontana Village?

Check out Fontana Village Resort. Maps & Directions

What are the rates at Fontana Village?

8thCivic.com has been allotted 20 lodge rooms at a reduced rate for Thursday through Saturday nights. They will hold these rooms at this rate until Aug 1, 2012. After this date, these rooms will be going at the regular rate.

You may choose to stay in cabins at Fontana Village but there will not be a group rate for them. Here's a list of other types of accommodations and their rates: Fontana Village Resort. Cabins In The Smoky Mountains

How do I make reservations at Fontana Village?

In order to get the group rate for lodge rooms, you must call Fontana Village at 800.849.2258 and tell them you are with the 8thCivic group. You cannot get the group rate by reserving online.

What is the cancellation policy at Fontana Village?
More than 30 days prior to arrival, the cancellation charge is $50. Within 30 days of arrival, the cancellation charge is the deposit amount which is the cost of the one night's stay.

Where else can I stay besides Fontana Village?
Check out Graham County Accommodations.
Thread from 8thcivic.com

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/8thcivic-com-conquers-dragon-vii-september-6th-9th-2012/291826-8ccd-vii-september-6th-9th-2012-registraion-details.html

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can normal 2012 Civic owners attend? My wife might be scared of me pushing her EX to abnormal limits! But, it is close to our home! I might consider it as a weekend getaway. Need more info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts