9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is going to be my thread to track my progress of my new love.

Current parts list:
Oem HFP aero kit
Tein street advance coilovers
Ingalls front camber bolts
Megan racing rear camber arms
Enkei ev5 wheels 17x7 +45
Kumho ps31 215/45
Full raced catted downpipe
Full race exhaust
Acuity CAI
RBC Swap
Sirimoto ev14 550cc injectors
Flashpro dyno tuned
Sirimoto n1 cmc and sc kit
Sirimoto krispy shift kit
Acuity shifter cable bushings
HIC USA rear visor
Led interior lights
Red H steering wheel emblem
Led reverse lights
Sylvania zxe lowbeams
Nokya yellow highs and fogs

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would get flashpro asap if you're running the intake. Have you ever thought/heard about PRL? Their Short Ram Intake is awesome with less heat soak and more gains than dc sport

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah im getting flashpro once i get my tax return. I had gotten the intake from a friend who had switched to a cai so for free i couldnt complain but thats why i was looking at the Takeda intake since it hasbthe cool box design which i like. I live in florida and parts of my area floods so i dont want to deal with a cai and thats when i came across the takeda intake. Im also up in the air on whether or not to do the rbc swap.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
View attachment 439786

View attachment 439802

Well aftwr changing my mind a hundred times about what all i want to do im jist gping to post what all i do instead of having a list of my plans cause i will just change them lol just got my tein advance coilovers today =)

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah all my cars have been red lol i finally got my new wheels this week too. Enkei ev5 hyper black with machined lip

20170330_181133_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those are going to look nice, wish I could decide on a set for mine lol.

Yeah i cant wait to get them on. Im not into the whole stanced and stretched tire think so the wheels are same exact specs as our stock wheels lol im getting my tires in the next couple weeks and then i will be putting the new suspension on and getting these bad boys mounted.

I changed my mind on specs and styles and brands for a few months lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thank you!!!! So many people are ruining there cars and making them unsafe with all this "stance" stretched tire look.. I just don't see the point in it but there choice.
I am also looking for stock spec wheels, hopefully I find a set soon. What tires did you go with?
Haha yes me to I just can't decide..It's not cheap for new wheels so I consider it like a one time purchase.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you!!!! So many people are ruining there cars and making them unsafe with all this "stance" stretched tire look.. I just don't see the point in it but there choice.
I am also looking for stock spec wheels, hopefully I find a set soon. What tires did you go with?
Haha yes me to I just can't decide..It's not cheap for new wheels so I consider it like a one time purchase.
Ive got a few friends that are into it hardcore lol their favorite hobby is buying tires lol a lot of bigger companys like enkei, work, volk ect make wheels in our stock size. I paid $600 for all 4 new. Im going with kumho ecsta ps31 uhp summer tires. I like kumhos and have had them on several of my past cars.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah and with staying with 17s it helps keep the price down lol ive had kumhos on 3 of my past cars and ive never had an issue with them i like them a lot and they are very fairly priced.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts