·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #143

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Eh eventually i will change them. Im just not a fan of wheel poke so finding the setup that fills in the space so it sits perfectly flush is a challenge for me lol
17x8 +40 would be perfect for you.
The other part is staying somewhat lightweight. The wheels i have now are 18.5 pounds and id like to stay that or lighter but dont want to spend no $300-$400 per wheel

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
The other part is staying somewhat lightweight. The wheels i have now are 18.5 pounds and id like to stay that or lighter but dont want to spend no $300-$400 per wheel
Konig makes some fairly lighweight wheels on the cheap. Won't win you any points with the lable whores, but i've ran a few sets of those.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Konig makes some fairly lighweight wheels on the cheap. Won't win you any points with the lable whores, but i've ran a few sets of those.
I was looking at konig this morning i like the dekagrams and they come in 17x8 +40. Idc about label stuff. Volks, gram lights an ect are too expensive, id never spend that much on wheels. If the wheels look good and do what i want and are how i want then thats all that matters to me lol

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
I wish kosei still made the K1 TS. I had those on my integra and really liked them, wish i could have them on the civic

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
PRL TB adapter and Acuity intake tube have been ordered �� next stop, installation ��
Well get on with it lol.
Well i gotta wait for the parts lol but once the adapter gets in im gonna bolt it on the manifold and outline how much bigger our TB is so i can get ot all matched up cause i believe our TB is about 2mm bigger gove or take

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
All parts are in! All in all parts were $893.19. Just have to save up for my retune with john vega at phearable and then i can get this installed.
Price is not too bad. How much is a retune?
$400 =/ used to be $300 but prices have gone up this year. He uses another shops dyno and since theyve raised their price on dyno rental he hs to raise his =( but i will have half of it in a couple weeks and then i will just charge the other half on my card. So hoping to get it installed next sunday and then tune the following monday.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Got the rbc finally installed bow just really need a new tune especially since now ive got the 550cc injectors. Under partial throttle its fine but at WOT at 4500 rpm there way too much fuel being dumped and its causing the car to misfire and sputter so a retune will fix that. Install was really straightforward was honestly expecting it to be more difficult? Couple issues we ran into was with the ktuned adapter and getting the throttle body hooked back up cause the plug was too short. If youre going to use the ktuned adapter then make sure to use a generous amount of hondabond or whatever gasket maker youre using. We only used a little bit and it leaked so got it all cleaned off and add a good amount and now it doesn’t leak. Make sure to buy oem coolant too cause you will lose a decent amount. The car starts fine, idles fine, doesnt leak now and no vacuum leaks.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great job and oh man thats a tight space you're working with installing those parts, I miss the older civics with plenty of space (used to own 2000 civic si). How much hp are you looking to get after installed?

Btw any update on the accord that you were looking to buy at the dealership?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Great job and oh man thats a tight space you're working with installing those parts, I miss the older civics with plenty of space (used to own 2000 civic si). How much hp are you looking to get after installed?

Btw any update on the accord that you were looking to buy at the dealership?
Yeah same i had a gsr and everything was so easily accessible. And really numbers seem to fluctuate but if i can get another 10whp and 6wtq up top id be happy. Yeah the previous owner ragged on it, bad wheel bearings, clutch was slipping had a couple oil leaks so they sent it to auction. Just goes to show cosmetically the car was great but mechanically it was crap

141 - 160 of 187 Posts